Table of Contents:
- 1 What are the best Minecraft mods?
- 2 The features:
- 3 How to install the Waila Mod
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 Waila Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
- 184.108.40.206.1 Minecraft version 1.5.2:
- 220.127.116.11.2 Minecraft version 1.6.4 – 1.6.2:
- 18.104.22.168.3 Minecraft version 1.7.2:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Minecraft version 1.7.10:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Minecraft version 1.8.0:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Minecraft version 1.8.9:
- 184.108.40.206.7 Minecraft version 1.9.0:
- 220.127.116.11.8 Minecraft version 1.10.2 – 1.9.4:
- 18.104.22.168.9 Minecraft version 1.11.2:
What are the best Minecraft mods?
That’s a question every player is curious about. But perhaps it’s hard to find out which is the best Mod in Minecraft. Because new Minecraft mods are continually being released, updated, and upgraded continuously, players can choose many things. One of them is Walla Mod.
About Waila Mod, the name of this Minecraft mod says it all. Waila stands for “What Am I Looking At,” and it is such a fantastic Mod for people like Minecraft. Waila is quite simple and handy when you have installed many other mods and saved a collection of countless widgets in the game Minecraft. If you do not know what you are looking at, point your mouse at the item, then a pop-up containing detailed information about them will appear. WAILA is very useful when you want to learn quickly about equipment, items, and widgets in Minecraft.
The name of this Minecraft mod says it all. Waila is quite simple and really handy when you have installed many other mods and saved a collection of countless widgets in the game Minecraft. If you do not know what you are looking at, just point your mouse at the item, then a pop-up containing detailed information about them will appear. This pop-up will tell you exactly what the item is, including where it came from, and which mod created the item. WAILA is very useful when you want to learn quickly about equipment, items, and widgets in Minecraft.
Waila stands for “What Am I Looking At” and it’s a godsend when you’ve got it in Minecraft. You simply point your cross at a block and it will tell you what it is and which mod it comes from. With newer mods, it can also tell you about the state of that block. For example, the water tank is full or the battery charge level. To run it you will need NEI.
With Waila mod, now you can make the world a little less confusing and spend more time having fun. This Minecraft Mod allows players to quickly identify square blocks and access blocks or comprehensive data without opening an additional menu. If you have played some modpack before, you will probably see a frame displaying general mod information. This sounds simple, but in fact, is a useful feature that many Minecraft players are interested in. It is a mod called Waila (What Am I Looking At). The mod supports display and provides information for each specific square that you are watching.
Waila seemed to be a simple, useful, and available feature. It is a mod that supports the display and provides information on a particular block that you are looking at. Besides the block, it also provides some information about the mob, such as name, blood, and level. Players are allowed to change the display type, buttons, and shortcuts so that you feel most comfortable and flexible when playing Minecraft. For example, players can change the information frame to be the most convenient for them. It saves you quite a bit of time when you are new to many new items, blocks, or even mod packs. To use this mod, you need to install WAILA Mod through Minecraft Forge.
- You can move the information frame to an arbitrary position.
- Easy to use and intuitive customizable screen.
- Customize shortcuts for the mod depending on the player’s habits.
Moreover, Waila Mod has some other function such as:
- Show the formula for the block (need to install the Not Enough Items mod but not support new Minecraft versions).
- Show usage.
- Display solution.
- Display function.
Although it is very lightweight and straightforward, Waila is still a useful and interesting mod, especially in the mudpack. If you are a big fan of Minecraft, you should play Waila mod once.
How to use:
- Tooltips should work out of the box in the NEI (Not Enough Items) interface.
- There are 2 keybindings you want to check. [Waila] Config menu will allow you to set up which key pop up the menu (default to numpad0) while [Waila] Show/Hide will control (default numpad1) show/hide of the tooltip (will also be used for the maintened mode).
- Check around the config menu, a lot of things can be turned on/off.
- Run around, enjoy.
How to install the Waila Mod
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer
2.Download the Waila Mod.
3. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator, and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
4. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
5. Type% appdata% into Run and press Enter.
6. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
7. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Waila Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
Author: ProfMobius ❘ 736,825 views | Source: CurseForge