Minecraft Rei’s Minimap Mod
What Will I Learn?
Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.16.2-1.15.2-1.7.10 gives Minecraft a minimap. You can locate caves, mobs, and set waypoints easily with the aid of this Minimap. Press M to allow or disable the Minimap after downloading the update and adjust different settings.
The map’s visual appearance can indeed be adjusted as well as what it shows on multiplayer, for instance, wildlife, creatures or even other players.
The mod also allows you to create waypoints that will appear on the Minimap as well as in the Minecraft universe. You can display a menu of options by pressing the “.” key. You can customize the keys in the menu conveniently from the config directory or the in-game.
You can construct waypoints by tapping “B” and also, you can even teleport to them if you wish. You can choose whether to display those in the game and to have them concealed. It will nevertheless stay on your list, which can be reached by pressing “U.”
Rei’s Minimap Mod Features:
REI’s Minimap is an entirely client-side minimap mod made by Japanese mod author, ReiFNSK. It offers a wide variety of features for the players:
REI’s Minimap is a minimap plugin created by Japanese plugin author, ReiFNSK, entirely on the client-side. It offers the players a broad array of features:
- Splendid map making
- Semitransparent block expressions
- Representation of height by the bump map
- Expression of natural light which changes dynamically
- Create block colors automatically from your Texture Pack
- Coloring Biome
- Radar Entities
- Mapping cave
- Waypoints (which do not provide teleport services)
- Keyconfig in-game
- Frame display for ZanMinimap
- Showing slime spawning fragments
How to install:
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer, the file Rei’s Minimap Mod.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Video how to install :
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
Minecraft Game version [1.16.2 – 1.15.2]
Maybe you like, you should download VoxelMap instead.