Minecraft Just Enough Items Mod (Jei) is an item, and Minecraft 1.16.4-1.15.2-1.12.2… recipe display upgrade. The primary objective as to why the mod got designed up from the bottom was to concentrate on the reliability, efficiency, and simplicity of use all in all.
The mod is very comparable to another very popular mod, called Not Enough Items. As per nature and function is the main explanation of why they both look almost identical.
In the right corner of the screen, you can see the search option for the Just Enough Element from almost every GUI. The recipe of that item will be shown by scrolling over an item and hitting the Recipe key “R” On the other hand, pressing the Use key “U” will show what the particular item could be used to build through crafting grids.
There are 2 Arrow buttons above the number of products. Simply clicking on the right will take you to the next section, while clicking on the wrong one will take the player to the page earlier in this thread. To click on the element list button, press Control + O.
Different words can also be looked up in the search field by distinguishing them with a specific character. The player can then press Control + F to pick the search box without tapping on it.
To open the Configuration tab, press the wrench in the item listing at the bottom right. It will pull up a menu listing all the choices to customize. By pressing Search Options, a new menu will emerge, showing a selection of search options.
Both menus include buttons at the bottom. The Reset to Default restores all of the default settings, and Undo Changes reverse the latest changes made.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 How to install (JEI) Just Enough Items Mod with Minecraft Forge
- 2 Just Enough Items Mod 1.16.2-1.15.2 Download Links:
- 22.214.171.124.1 Minecraft Game version 1.8.0
- 126.96.36.199.2 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9
- 188.8.131.52.3 For Minecraft 1.9.0
- 184.108.40.206.4 For Minecraft 1.9.4
- 220.127.116.11.5 For Minecraft 1.10.2
- 18.104.22.168.6 For Minecraft 1.11.0
- 22.214.171.124.7 For Minecraft 1.11.2
- 126.96.36.199.8 For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
- 188.8.131.52.9 For Minecraft 1.12.2
- 184.108.40.206.10 Minecraft Game version 1.13.2
- 220.127.116.11.11 Minecraft Game version 1.14.3
- 18.104.22.168.12 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
- 22.214.171.124.13 Minecraft Game version 1.15.1
- 126.96.36.199.14 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
- 188.8.131.52.15 Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
- 184.108.40.206.16 Minecraft Game version 1.16.2
- 220.127.116.11.17 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
- 18.104.22.168.18 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
Inventory: (Minecraft Options -> Controls)
- Show Recipes: Hover over item + R
- Show Uses: Hover over item + U
- Toggle Item List Overlay: Control + O
- Show Recipes Click Item or type R
- Show Uses : Right-Click Item or type U
- Next/Previous page: Scroll Wheel
- Select Search Bar: Click or Control + F
- Clear Search: Right Click
- Previous Search: Up Arrow
- Search by Mod Name: Type @ in front of a word (like “@thaum”)
- Multiple terms work together (like “wand @thaum”)
- Next/Previous page: Scroll Wheel
- Show all Recipes: Click the recipe category’s name
- Move items into crafting area: Click the [+] button. Shift-Click to move multiple sets of items.
- Search by Tooltip Only: Type # in front of a word
- Search by OreDict name: Type $ in front of a word
- Search by Creative Tab: Type % in front of a word
- Multiple Searches: Separate terms with | characters, like “wrench|hammer”
With Cheat Mode Active:
- Get a full stack of Items: Click Item
- Get one Item: Right-Click Item
- Delete Item: Drop an Item into the Item List
With Item List Edit Mode Active:
(These controls are shown in-game on the item tooltip)
- Hide Item: Control-Click Item
- Hide Items and Sub-Items: Control-Right-Click Item
- Hide all Items from a mod: Control-Shift-Click Item
JEI Small Screen
JEI Screen Large
How to install (JEI) Just Enough Items Mod with Minecraft Forge
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer, the file Just Enough Items Mod.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Youtube Tutorial :
Just Enough Items Mod 1.16.2-1.15.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.8.0
Minecraft Game version 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.0
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Minecraft Game version 1.13.2
Minecraft Game version 1.14.3
Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
Minecraft Game version 1.15.1
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
Author: mezz ❘ Rating: 4.52 − 1,907 votes ❘ 4,024,706 views – Visit the original mod thread here for all info.