Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install a Minecraft mod?
- 2 Download Colorful Armor Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1,1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4,1.12.2,1.7.10…
- 220.127.116.11.1 For Minecraft 1.5.2 Download From Server :
- 18.104.22.168.2 For Minecraft 1.6.4 Download From Server :
- 22.214.171.124.3 For Minecraft 1.7.2 Download From Server :
- 126.96.36.199.4 For Minecraft 1.7.10 Download From Server :
- 188.8.131.52.5 For Minecraft 1.8.0 Download From Server :
- 184.108.40.206.6 For Minecraft 1.9.4 Download From Server :
- 220.127.116.11.7 For Minecraft 1.10.2 Download From Server :
- 18.104.22.168.8 For Minecraft 1.12.2 Download From Server :
- 22.214.171.124.9 For Minecraft 1.14.4 Download From Server :
- 126.96.36.199.10 For Minecraft 1.15.1 Download From Server :
- 188.8.131.52.11 For Minecraft 1.15.2 Download From Server :
- 184.108.40.206.12 For Minecraft 1.16.4 Download From Server :
- 220.127.116.11.13 For Minecraft 1.16.5 Download From Server :
- 18.104.22.168.14 For Minecraft 1.17.1 Download From Server :
Colorful Armor Mod 1.17.1,1.16.5 Makes Chain, Iron, Gold, and Diamond Armor Customizable
Colorful Armor Mod is a mod that allows you to customize the colors of your armor according to your personal preference, and it’s not limited to just one color! Colorful Armor Mod 1.17.1 makes chain, iron, gold, and diamond armor customizable by allowing players to place the pieces in a crafting table with the dye of their choice (all dyes work) for some spectacularly colorful results!
All you need is an iron, gold, or diamond piece of armor and the dye of your choice from anywhere in the game world. Want a red chainmail chest piece? Just craft some iron chainmail with red dye!
Different types of base armor(Chain, Iron, Gold, Diamond) create different variations of the colors so even more customization is available; sponges are also now craftable and used to clean the dyes from the armor which means less clutter on your inventory screen!
Screenshots and Crafting Recipes:
How to install a Minecraft mod?
Make sure you have installed the API which is recommended with the mod. This is indicated in the download links. Then download mod, then find your .minecraft folder :
• Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
• Linux: Press ALT + F2 at the same time. You should normally have your .minecraft .
If you don’t see it, activate hidden folders with the CTRL + H combination.
• Mac: Your minecraft folder is located in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t find Application Support, do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Then drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder , which is located in your .minecraft .
Launch the game, and have fun!
If you want more details on the installation procedure, check out our guide that explains in detail how to install a Mod on Minecraft
Download Colorful Armor Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1,1.16.5,1.15.2,1.14.4,1.12.2,1.7.10…
Author: Torquebolt ❘ 4 hours ago ❘ 229,782 views