Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Extended Lights Mod?
- 2 Features :
- 3 Extended Lights Screenshots:
- 4 Extended Lights Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2 Download Links:
Do you want to add more light sources to your Minecraft world? If so, Extended Lights Mod is the perfect mod for you. It adds candles, candelabra, lanterns and other interesting objects that can be used to light up your surroundings. Each of these objects has its own recipe, which you can see using the JEI mod. So download Extended Lights Mod now and start lighting up your world!
How to install Extended Lights Mod?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
– Candles :
There are candles and candlesticks, candles can be used to make all the candles related lights. To make a candle you will need wax which is made from either cooking pig fat or cooking sweet berries. The pig fat can be crafted by putting porkchop into a crafting table.
The more candles the more light emitted.
– Lamps / lanterns :
Made with glowstone bulbs. Lanterns work the same as a vanilla lantern.
– Modern lights :
Made with blaze tubes. Modern lights lightlevel is 15.
* All the crafts are into the crafting book
Extended Lights Screenshots:
Extended Lights Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2 Download Links:
Q: Can I edit the code of the items in this mod?
A: No, you can not. If you want to add something to this mod, please write it in a comment and we will add it when we update the mod.
Q: Are there any bugs?
A: Yes, there are some minor bugs, but they are not game-breaking. If you find any bugs, please write it down in a comment and we will fix them as soon as possible.