BSL Shaders Mod 1.16.4 v7.2,1.12.2 is a cinematic shader package for Minecraft. BSL Shaders Mod adds bright color enhancement, reduces darkness and customizes torch colors, creating a more beautiful and romantic World of Minecraft games than ever before.
BSL Shaders v7.2 with high customization and optimization. This shader includes realtime shadows, volumetric light, ambient occlusion, bloom, customizable clouds and water, and built in anti-aliasing. Additional effects are available, such as depth of field, motion blur, specular and normal mapping, celshading, world curvature, and more. Then, in addition to the mod you will find available shaders so far.
Another cool shader mod that was just released not so long that you will find it pretty useful in order to improve the quality graphic of the game for sure.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Screenshots:
- 2 Videos:
- 3 BSL Shaders Mod Installation:
- 4 BSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft [1.16.4-1.12.2-1.11.2-1.10.2] Download Links:
- 184.108.40.206 For Minecraft Versions 1.10.2 – 1.12.2:
- Latest Optifine intergration.
- Bright color boost and saturation.
- Unique cel shading.
- Modifiable-scaling SSAO.
- Motion blur (compatible with dof).
- Edge Detect Occlusion.
- Edge bump.
- 2D Clouds.
BSL Mod allowed to…
- Use this shaderpack for taking screenshots and videos.
Modify the shaderpack for personal use.
- Publish your heavily modified version of the pack.*
- Redistribute the shaderpack for modpack / server with my permission.*
You’re not allowed to…
- Redistribute the shaderpack without my permission.Claim (and rename) my shaderpack (or its code) as your own.Use monetized URL shorteners to my site or files.
BSL Shaders Mod Installation:
- Download and install Optifine 1.16.4
- Download the shaderpack
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Put the shaderpack inside .minecraft\shaderpacks
- Open Options, Video Settings, Shaders
Choose BSL Shaders
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
BSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft [1.16.4-1.12.2-1.11.2-1.10.2] Download Links:
For Minecraft Versions 1.10.2 – 1.12.2:
Credits: CaptTatsu – Source: Curseforge