Table of Contents:
- 1 Screenshots:
- 2 Videos:
- 3 BSL Shaders Mod Installation:
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 BSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft [1.19, 1.18.1, 1.17.1-1.12.2-1.11.2-1.10.2] Download Links:
- 18.104.22.168 For Minecraft Versions 1.10.2 – 1.12.2:
- 22.214.171.124.1 BSL Shaders Standard:
- 126.96.36.199.2 For Minecraft Versions 1.14.3:
- 188.8.131.52.3 For Minecraft Versions 1.14.4
- 184.108.40.206.4 For Minecraft Versions 1.16.1 (BSL ver 7.1):
- 220.127.116.11.5 For Minecraft Versions 1.16.2 (BSL ver 7.2):
- 18.104.22.168.6 For Minecraft Versions 1.16.4 (BSL ver 7.2):
- 22.214.171.124.7 For Minecraft Versions 1.16.5 (BSL ver 8.0.0):
- 126.96.36.199.8 For Minecraft Versions 1.17.1 (BSL ver 8.1):
- 188.8.131.52.9 For Minecraft Versions 1.18.1 (BSL ver 8.1.02.1):
- 184.108.40.206.10 For Minecraft Versions 1.19 (BSL_v8.1.03):
- 220.127.116.11 For Minecraft Versions 1.10.2 – 1.12.2:
- 5.1 FAQ:
Latest BSL Shaders Mod 1.19, 1.18.1, BSL Shaders Mod 1.16.5 v8.0,1.16.4,1.12.2 is a cinematic shader package for Minecraft. BSL Shaders Mod adds bright color enhancement, reduces darkness and customizes torch colors, creating a more beautiful and romantic World of Minecraft games than ever before. Awesome!
BSL Shaders v8.1, v8.0 with high customization and optimization. This shader includes realtime shadows, volumetric light, ambient occlusion, bloom, customizable clouds and water, and built in anti-aliasing. Additional effects are available, such as depth of field, motion blur, specular and normal mapping, celshading, world curvature, and more. Then, in addition to the mod you will find available shaders so far.
Another cool shader mod that was just released not so long that you will find it pretty useful in order to improve the quality graphic of the game for sure.
Hey guys, in this tutorial I’m going to show you how to increase or even double your FPS in Minecraft when running BSL shaders.
This tutorial is mainly aimed at low end PCs to make the game as playable as possible.
If you have any questions let me know in the comments section and enjoy.
OK, so the first step will be to open Minecraft with the latest optifine and load up Zeus reduced shaders.
If I open UA world, you’ll see my FPS is currently at 60.
You can cheque your FPS by pressing F3 and looking at the top left.
Now pause the game, go to options and video settings and then start by changing graphics to fast.
Turn Vsync off using the slider, change smooth lighting to minimum with 50% and turn off dynamic lights.
Then go to performance settings and turn on render regions.
Fast render and fast math.
Go back, go to detail settings and set trees to fast and turn clouds off.
Go back again and go to the shader menu and change shadow quality to No 5 X.
Next, go to shader settings.
At the bottom right, go to the graphics preset and set it to low.
This will automatically change shadow detail to low and turn off ambient occlusion and light shafts.
Then go to postprocessing and turn off antialiasing, bloom and lens flare.
Now you can go back into the game and you should notice an increase in FPS and that’s it.
BSL Shaders 1.19.2, which Capttatsu created back in 2015, is one of the most downloaded shaders for Minecraft, having had more than 20 million downloads from Curse Forge alone. The highly-customizable features and optimization choices that provide the game a realistic appearance are what make BSL Shaders 1.19 so well-liked. Do you want to test out BSL Shaders but aren’t sure where to begin? You must be aware of the following! If you haven’t already seen the images for this incredible BSL shader for Minecraft 1.18.2, Capttatsu has adopted a realistic approach without detracting from the game’s classic graphics. The distinct, warm color that completely transforms your Minecraft world with brightness and realistic lighting without making the user dizzy is what makes BSL Shaders a favorite of innumerable players and content producers. Let’s take a quick look at what it has to offer:
One of the biggest selling aspects for this Minecraft shader collection must be the realistic visual effects of BSL Shaders. The realistic setting that still manages to be relatively true to the vanilla experience is made possible by the warm lighting, water reflections, and particle effects. The amazing thing about BSL Shaders is that it renders lava and water like true liquids while making them blend in with the blocky surroundings!
- Latest Optifine intergration.
- Bright color boost and saturation.
- Unique cel shading.
- Modifiable-scaling SSAO.
- Motion blur (compatible with dof).
- Edge Detect Occlusion.
- Edge bump.
- 2D Clouds.
BSL Mod allowed to…
- Use this shaderpack for taking screenshots and videos.
Modify the shaderpack for personal use.
- Publish your heavily modified version of the pack.*
- Redistribute the shaderpack for modpack / server with my permission.*
You’re not allowed to…
- Redistribute the shaderpack without my permission.Claim (and rename) my shaderpack (or its code) as your own.Use monetized URL shorteners to my site or files.
BSL Shaders Mod Installation:
- Download and install Optifine 1.16.4
- Download the shaderpack
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Put the shaderpack inside .minecraft\shaderpacks
- Open Options, Video Settings, Shaders
Choose BSL Shaders
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
BSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft [1.19, 1.18.1, 1.17.1-1.12.2-1.11.2-1.10.2] Download Links:
For Minecraft Versions 1.10.2 – 1.12.2:
Credits: CaptTatsu – Source: Curseforge
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How do you fix a Minecraft Forge crash?
The first step to fix the Minecraft forge crash is to press Windows + R Step 1: The first step to fix the Minecraft forge crash is to press Windows + R to open the Run command box. Here, type %appdata% and click OK to open the Data Roaming folder. Step 2: In the Roaming section, there will be a folder called .minecraft; click on that folder to access inside. Step 3: In the .minecraft section we right-click> select New> Select NewFolder to create a completely new folder. Step 4: This new folder you can name as you like, as long as it is easy to remember and here we will name it wminecraft.net Step 5: Proceed to re-login Launcher of Minecraft, remember as Launcher of Minecraft forge. Step 6: Then we choose Edit profile, as in Minecraft forge is to select a profile with corresponding Minecraft forge. Step 7: Click on Game Directory and copy the directory path that we created just now to paste into the section in Profile Editor. After the above operation, you re-enter the game and review the modes you have set; from now on, you need to put the Mod into the new wminecraft.net folder we created; this way will fix the best Minecraft forge crash.