Table of Contents:
- 1 Screenshots:
- 2 Videos:
- 3 BSL Shaders Mod Installation:
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 BSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft [1.17.1-1.12.2-1.11.2-1.10.2] Download Links:
- 188.8.131.52 For Minecraft Versions 1.10.2 – 1.12.2:
- 184.108.40.206.1 BSL Shaders Standard:
- 220.127.116.11.2 For Minecraft Versions 1.14.3:
- 18.104.22.168.3 For Minecraft Versions 1.14.4
- 22.214.171.124.4 For Minecraft Versions 1.16.1 (BSL ver 7.1):
- 126.96.36.199.5 For Minecraft Versions 1.16.2 (BSL ver 7.2):
- 188.8.131.52.6 For Minecraft Versions 1.16.4 (BSL ver 7.2):
- 184.108.40.206.7 For Minecraft Versions 1.16.5 (BSL ver 8.0.0):
- 220.127.116.11.8 For Minecraft Versions 1.17.1 (BSL ver 8.1):
- 18.104.22.168 For Minecraft Versions 1.10.2 – 1.12.2:
- 5.1 FAQ:
Latest BSL Shaders Mod 1.17.1 v8.1, BSL Shaders Mod 1.16.5 v8.0,1.16.4,1.12.2 is a cinematic shader package for Minecraft. BSL Shaders Mod adds bright color enhancement, reduces darkness and customizes torch colors, creating a more beautiful and romantic World of Minecraft games than ever before. Awesome!
BSL Shaders v8.1, v8.0 with high customization and optimization. This shader includes realtime shadows, volumetric light, ambient occlusion, bloom, customizable clouds and water, and built in anti-aliasing. Additional effects are available, such as depth of field, motion blur, specular and normal mapping, celshading, world curvature, and more. Then, in addition to the mod you will find available shaders so far.
Another cool shader mod that was just released not so long that you will find it pretty useful in order to improve the quality graphic of the game for sure.
- Latest Optifine intergration.
- Bright color boost and saturation.
- Unique cel shading.
- Modifiable-scaling SSAO.
- Motion blur (compatible with dof).
- Edge Detect Occlusion.
- Edge bump.
- 2D Clouds.
BSL Mod allowed to…
- Use this shaderpack for taking screenshots and videos.
Modify the shaderpack for personal use.
- Publish your heavily modified version of the pack.*
- Redistribute the shaderpack for modpack / server with my permission.*
You’re not allowed to…
- Redistribute the shaderpack without my permission.Claim (and rename) my shaderpack (or its code) as your own.Use monetized URL shorteners to my site or files.
BSL Shaders Mod Installation:
- Download and install Optifine 1.16.4
- Download the shaderpack
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Put the shaderpack inside .minecraft\shaderpacks
- Open Options, Video Settings, Shaders
Choose BSL Shaders
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
BSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft [1.17.1-1.12.2-1.11.2-1.10.2] Download Links:
For Minecraft Versions 1.10.2 – 1.12.2:
Credits: CaptTatsu – Source: Curseforge
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
How do you fix a Minecraft Forge crash?
The first step to fix the Minecraft forge crash is to press Windows + R Step 1: The first step to fix the Minecraft forge crash is to press Windows + R to open the Run command box. Here, type %appdata% and click OK to open the Data Roaming folder. Step 2: In the Roaming section, there will be a folder called .minecraft; click on that folder to access inside. Step 3: In the .minecraft section we right-click> select New> Select NewFolder to create a completely new folder. Step 4: This new folder you can name as you like, as long as it is easy to remember and here we will name it wminecraft.net Step 5: Proceed to re-login Launcher of Minecraft, remember as Launcher of Minecraft forge. Step 6: Then we choose Edit profile, as in Minecraft forge is to select a profile with corresponding Minecraft forge. Step 7: Click on Game Directory and copy the directory path that we created just now to paste into the section in Profile Editor. After the above operation, you re-enter the game and review the modes you have set; from now on, you need to put the Mod into the new wminecraft.net folder we created; this way will fix the best Minecraft forge crash.