Table of Contents:
- 0.1 What is Tinkers 'Mechworks Mod?
- 0.2 Features:
- 0.3 Screenshot:
- 0.4 Mod install With:
- 0.5 How to install:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod for Minecraft Download Links
- 184.108.40.206.1 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4:
- 220.127.116.11.2 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
- 18.104.22.168.3 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Minecraft Game version 1.16.1:
- 184.108.40.206.7 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4:
- 220.127.116.11.8 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2 – Redstone machines Minecraft
It is a mod that adds various Redstone machines originally created by mDiyo.
What is Tinkers 'Mechworks Mod?
Tinkers ‘Mechworks Mod is an extended Minecraft Mod of Tinkers’ Construct Mod, adding many useful Redstone machines for you to produce and build the world of the magic square.
Mechworks adds copper and aluminum ores that generate in the overworld, these ores are used to craft items throughout the mod.
If aluminum brass is available, it is used instead. E.g. this mod will provide copper and aluminum for Tinkers’ Construct that you can use to make aluminum brass using the smeltery.
Place and retract any kind of block, including ones not normally movable with pistons. They also hold their own inventory as items, meaning you can place drawbridges with drawbridges!
Sets the block in front of it on fire when given a Redstone signal, and can optionally extinguish it when power is removed
Mod install With:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod for Minecraft Download Links
Author: mDiyo, JeanGlassmaker, bonusboni – Rating: 4.28 − 80 votes – Source: Curseforge