Table of Contents:
- 1 Lucky Block Features:
- 2 Other Highlight Features:
- 3 Screenshots:
- 4 How to install Lucky Block Mod
- 5 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 6 Video Install:
- 7 Download Lucky Block Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2,1.12.2…1.7.10
- 126.96.36.199.1 Minecraft version 1.6.4
- 188.8.131.52.2 Minecraft version 1.7.2
- 184.108.40.206.3 Minecraft version 1.7.10
- 220.127.116.11.4 Minecraft version 1.8.0
- 18.104.22.168.5 Minecraft version 1.8.9
- 22.214.171.124.6 Minecraft version1.9.0
- 126.96.36.199.7 Minecraft version 1.9.4
- 188.8.131.52.8 Minecraft version 1.10.2
- 184.108.40.206.9 Minecraft version 1.11.2-1.11
- 220.127.116.11.10 Minecraft version 1.12.1 – 1.12
- 18.104.22.168.11 Minecraft version 1.12.2
- 22.214.171.124.12 Minecraft version 1.13.2
- 126.96.36.199.13 Minecraft version 1.14.3
- 188.8.131.52.14 Minecraft version 1.14.4
- 184.108.40.206.15 Minecraft version 1.15.1
- 220.127.116.11.16 Minecraft version 1.15.2
- 18.104.22.168.17 Minecraft version 1.16.1 – 1.16.2
- 22.214.171.124.18 Minecraft version 1.16.4
- 126.96.36.199.19 Minecraft version 1.16.5
- 188.8.131.52.20 Relative Post:
Minecraft Lucky Block Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2… introduces only one block, which brings Minecraft more than one hundred possible outcomes. You have to search the Lucky Block and wish the things you want will drop. The Lucky Block can be made with four gold ingots and a dropper, and can obviously be found in your universe as well.
However, now you can anticipate much more than items, with the new update. The Lucky Block mod is capable of spawning creatures, bugs, other entities, and structures. From monsters to fireworks, sticks to gems, each time you mine, the Lucky Block will provide you an enjoyable experience.
Lucky Block Features:
Lucky blocks with other items will get various levels of luck if you place them on a crafting table. The ‘Luck’ of a lucky block appears from 0 to 100 in the form of a circle. The higher the amount of luck, the more likely the lucky block will offer you something better.
Luck rates can be pessimistic too, from 0 to -100. Negative rates of luck do miserable lucky blocks. Lucky Blocks can be used in either Netherrack or Quartz structures. Unless the block is located in a Netherrack system, it may have luck -50 to -100. The block may have 50 to 100 luck if located inside a quartz structure. By design, the probability of a lucky block spawning by itself or in a structure is 50/50.
Other Highlight Features:
- 3 distinct wishing well structures and three village traders that offer lucky equipment.
- Lucky potion, with significant random effects.
- Unlucky splash potion that contains negative random effects.
- Wolves and cats with various bracelets and skin colors.
- A flowery bouquet.
- Books of Enchantment.
Lucky Block Mod More:
- Lucky blocks can get different ‘luck levels’ if you put them on a crafting table with certain items.
- The ‘Luck’ of a lucky block is displayed as a bar from 0 to 100.
- The higher the luck level, the more likely it is the lucky block will give you something good.
- Luck levels can also be negative, 0 to -100. Negative luck levels make lucky blocks unlucky.
- There are 3 Lucky Blocks in the creative inventory. One is normal, one has a luck level of 80, and one -80.
- Only Lucky Blocks with a luck level of 0 can be stacked.
- The list of items that affect the luck level is under ‘Crafting’.
- Lucky blocks can now also generate inside of custom structures.
- The current structures are a quartz ‘greek temple’ structure and wreckage of stome bricks and netherrack.
- Lucky blocks in the temple will have a luck level between 50 and 100, but in the wreckage, it’s -50 to -100.
- By default, there is a 50/50 chance a lucky block will spawn on its own or in a structure.
- Lucky Blocks on their own have a luck level of -20 to 20.
- Spawn rate back to 1 in 200 per chunk.
- Added 100 new drops.
- A temple with 8 Lucky Blocks (rare).
- 2 Lucky Blocks. One lucky. One not. Choose wisely.
- A bunch of different types of fish, with a fishing rod.
- A villager riding on top of a stack of pigs.
- A pointless silly message about grave danger and mushrooms.
- 3 different wishing well structures. Throw in a coin, and see which with you get.
- 3 trading villagers. They will offer you all the lucky tools/armor/weapons at a reasonable price.
- Giant slime! Taller than the trees! Sometimes even a Magma Cube.
- Lucky potion with random positive effects.
- Unlucky splash potion with random negative effects.
- Tamed wolves with different color collars.
- Tamed cats, with different color skin.
- Aghast! It’s a Ghast.
- A witch amongst a cloud of bats.
- A lovely bouquet of flowers.
- A bunch of enchantment books.
- Some useless, random, and hopefully humorous jokes.
This is the default lucky block. With certain items, the luck amount can be changed. Generally speaking, valuable items such as diamonds and emeralds will increase the luck amount, while less valuable items like spider eyes decrease the luck amount of the block.
Objects of the above-stated item in block form will greatly increase the luck value of the block. Higher luck values increase the odds of receiving better item drops. Lower luck values increase the chance for bad drops or for deathtraps to spawn instead. Luck values range from -100 (unlucky) to 0 (intermediate value) to 100 (very lucky).
List of items that can modify the luck value for the block:
Any of the following blocks can be added to the Lucky Block to make it luckier:
- Diamond: 12
- Diamond Block:1,000,000
- Emerald Block: 80
- Gold Ingot: 6
- Gold Block60
- Iron Ingot: 3
- Iron Block: 30
- Golden Apple: 40
- Enchanted Golden Apple: 100
- Nether Star: 100
Any of the following can be added to the Lucky Block to make it more unlucky:
- Rotten Flesh; -5
- Spider Eye: -10
- Fermented Spider Eye: -20
- Poisonous Potato: -10
- Puffer Fish: -20
The luck value of blocks is only known if the block is in the inventory. Therefore, there is a new way to troll friends or play a fun minigame if blocks are placed strategically.
Lucky Blocks can be found in either quartz or netherrack structures. If found in a netherrack structure, the block can have -50 to -100 luck. If found in a quartz structure, the block can have 50 to 100 luck.
These structures spawn in the overworld at a random location or a structure. In some instances, these drops may be beneficial, but other times they may be harmful, depending on the structure. If there is no structure, then the lucky block’s luck value is at 0; therefore useful items may drop, or a dangerous situation may occur.
The list of drops is extensive and ever-changing. In general, the common items spawned are valuable items (iron, emeralds, diamonds), an enchanted lucky set (armor, tools, weapons), mobs (Mr. Rainbow sheep, giants, spiders), structures (lucky block pyramids, water deathtrap, stained clay tower, lucky block wishing well), explosions, and lava holes.
Other Crafting Recipes:
How to install Lucky Block Mod
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer, the file Lucky Block Mod.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Lucky Block Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.16.4,1.15.2,1.12.2…1.7.10
Minecraft version 1.6.4
Minecraft version 1.7.2
Minecraft version 1.7.10
Minecraft version 1.8.0
Minecraft version 1.8.9
Minecraft version 1.9.4
Minecraft version 1.10.2
Minecraft version 1.11.2-1.11
Minecraft version 1.12.1 – 1.12
Minecraft version 1.12.2
Minecraft version 1.13.2
Minecraft version 1.14.3
Minecraft version 1.14.4
Minecraft version 1.15.1
Minecraft version 1.15.2
Minecraft version 1.16.1 – 1.16.2
Minecraft version 1.16.4
Minecraft version 1.16.5
Author: Player In Distress – 716,971 views – Source: Curse