Table of Contents:
Cloud Boots Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 adds Cloud Boots from Chocolatin’s Mod “Chocolate Quest” to the game! Cloud boots are slightly faster than normal boots and provide a slight boost in speed while running on Cloud Blocks (made by Cloudstone) or any other blocks that can be jumped on for an instant speed boost such as Carpet and Wool Blocks in vanilla Minecraft (not adding these blocks in your world). They also make you immune to fall damage when wearing them! These new shoes will give you a little edge over your opponents in combat with their increased movement speed and ability to ignore fall damage, but they do come at a cost
The player was so happy with his new boots that he decided to go on a quest to find more of them.
How to install Cloud Boots Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Cloud Boots Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Cloud Boots Mod
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Mod , If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
– You’ll be able to fly in survival mode.
– Soar above your enemies and rain down destruction.
– Enjoy the view from on high.
- Golden Feather:
- Cloud Boots:
Cloud Boots Mod Screenshots:
Extended Crafting Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 Download Links:
– Port to 1.13.2 and 1.14.2
– Fixed bug, that players on multiplayer didn’t see particles,
– cloud boots now can be repaired with gold ingot.
– Improved particles,
– added durability to golden feather,
– cloud boots can be repaired in anvil with golden feather,
– golden feather can be repaired in anvil with gold ingot,
– improved code.
– Updated Minecraft Forge to 1.12.2-2772,
– added zh_CN.lang file. (Thanks hai_dong!)
– Updated Minecraft Forge to 1.12.2-2765,
– deleted unnecessary code,
– less weight.
– Added particles when jumping.
– Changed acceleration in air, so jumping is much better.
– Golden feather negates fall damage, when holding in hand.
– Cloud boots and golden feather.