Table of Contents:
- 1 What is CraftGuide?
- 2 Screenshots:
- 3 CraftGuide Mod features
- 4 How to install?
- 5 CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.16.3-1.12.2-1.7.10 Download Links:
- 188.8.131.52.1 Minecraft Game version 1.5.2
- 184.108.40.206.2 Minecraft Game version 1.6.2
- 220.127.116.11.3 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4
- 18.104.22.168.4 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- 22.214.171.124.5 Minecraft Game version 1.8 – 1.8.9
- 126.96.36.199.6 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4
- 188.8.131.52.7 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
- 184.108.40.206.8 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2 to 1.16.3
CraftGuide Mod was created as the result of Risugami’s useful RecipeBook, which provides quick access to a list of every crafting recipe in the Minecraft game.
What is CraftGuide?
RecipeBook has improved a lot and is considered a fairly simple in-game recipe viewer for Minecraft that can display information at the same time and can provide simple ways to easily navigate it. CraftGuide is a MOD send the old service record Minecraft allows players to build a recipe book. When other mods are installed, Craftguide MOD gives players a rule on their old tableware achievements including recipes for new items in the mod. It is a usable tool for new veterans and Minecraft enthusiasts to humor each other as it promotes all crafting in the game.
The importance of CraftGuide 1.12.2
If you are a new player to Minecraft or modding in general, Craftguide is one of the first things to need. Unlike conventional books in Minecraft, to become sky through bidding at a time by clicking on free fixes or changing to read collection, CraftGuide synthesis formula can repeat with a walking machine, making it easy for players to find the recipes they need, as they impoverish the concept. It is very helpful, it can provide you with all necessary information about crafting recipes in Minecraft. One you are get used to it, crafting and searching material will be extremely easy.
It was created as a result of how useful Risugami’s RecipeBook is, but how complicated quick navigation becomes when you have a hundred pages at that point. However, RecipeBook has improved a lot since then. The only biggest change is the addition of a roller as a way to navigate quickly. To create your own, just place a crafting table in the centre of a crafting grid, put a piece of paper in each corner, and fill in the edges with four books. There is also a key bind to open it without needing an item (defaults to G), which works even if you are playing on a server that doesn’t have it installed (note: there isn’t a server version at all right now).
CraftGuide Mod features
It may include filter enhancement features and possibly a close button. It stores your item favorites via quick save. It also added a page configuration to the GUI. It also has a fixed number of rows and an upgraded GregTech with compatible IC2. If you want to experience such changes with CraftGuide Mod, you might consider trying the latest version. Another recent CraftGuide Mod feature will be a list of searchable items in which you can quickly filter out unrelated recipes to make it perfect for those looking for it. for such a feature.
To navigate the list, you have the following options:
- Scroll bar: Just click the slider and drag it up or down to scroll through the list quickly.
- Up / down buttons: Navigate quickly one or ten pages at a time using the buttons above and below the scroll bar.
- Shortcuts: All the arrow keys, page up, page down, homepage and end can be used if you prefer to use the keyboard over the mouse. The Up / Down arrow keys scroll line-by-line, Left / Right and Page Up / Page Down respectively and Home / End can be used to jump right to the top or bottom of the list.
• Mouse wheel: If you have one, just rotate it to instantly scroll the list! The roll number can be configured to suit your preferences.
- Shift: Holding the shift key while scrolling multiplies the movement by ten.
At the bottom of the list, you will also find oven recipes. However, only those that work in conventional ovens and not any special oven are added by a special mod that has its own set of recipes.
It also has other useful features that include mini recipes as well as shapeless recipes with a visually distinct background. Alternatively, you can click an item in a recipe to filter the displayed formulas so that only those that require or produce that item are displayed. Use the delete button to go back to see all.
Craft Guide Mod is definitely useful for players who are into font of entertainment and for those that are into the ideas of acquiring exciting recipes this one could be great.
How to install?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, You have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.16.3-1.12.2-1.7.10 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.5.2
Minecraft Game version 1.6.2
Forge version: Download from Link
Modloader version: Download from Link
Minecraft Game version 1.6.4
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
Minecraft Game version 1.8 – 1.8.9
Minecraft Game version 1.9.4
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2 to 1.16.3
Updating…60% maybe you like Not Enough Items
Author: Uristqwerty – Source: Curse