Table of Contents:
- 1 Player API Mod Features:
- 2 How to install
- 3 Video how to install :
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 Player API 1.16.2,1.12.2,1.8.9,1.7.10…Download Links:
- 22.214.171.124.1 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
- 126.96.36.199.2 Minecraft Game version 1.8.0
- 188.8.131.52.3 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9
- 184.108.40.206.4 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4
- 220.127.116.11.5 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
- 18.104.22.168.6 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2
- 22.214.171.124.7 Minecraft Game version 1.12
- 126.96.36.199.8 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2 – 1.12.1
- 188.8.131.52.9 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
- 184.108.40.206.10 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1
The Player API Mod 1.16.3-1.12.2-1.7.10…gives you instant access to client, server, and bukkit classes while reducing the inconsistencies among mods (giving controlled access to the actual player class by third party mods).
The Player API update provides the modders the much-needed flexibility to generally get most of the mods to function. Some very common mods like Smart Moving and Aether Mod depend on the features of the Player API, which makes it a fair amount the same as Minecraft Forge or Modloader.
For players, the Player API mod is an utter and complete must-have mod. In essence, it lowers the probability of potential problems of incompatibility that occur among multiple installed mods. It does so by swapping the users’ existing clients with an upgraded one, equipped with freshly compiled code and other functionality.
The Player API mod itself is not particularly easy to use, and that it is only strongly suggested for players who may have some Java experience about how to do it. Fooling around with this mod may snap Minecraft entirely if you are unaware of precisely what you are attempting to achieve.
Player API Mod Features:
- It provides you access to the client, server, and bukkit classes to manage the mod you are making a lot more.
- The class of player entities is accessible for personalized movement and more
- The Player API is an API that enables access to the “EntityPlayerSP” user class and “EntityPlayerMP” server class, all the while eliminating mod-conflicts.
How to install
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer, the file Player API Mod.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Video how to install :
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Player API 1.16.2,1.12.2,1.8.9,1.7.10…Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
Minecraft Game version 1.8.0
Minecraft Game version 1.8.9
Minecraft Game version 1.9.4
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
Minecraft Game version 1.11.2
Minecraft Game version 1.12
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2 – 1.12.1
Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1
Author: Divisor – Source: Curse