Table of Contents:
Minecraft Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.16.2,1.15.2… is convenient. Zan’s minimap is a special mod that allows a person to view the map in the upper right corner instead of using the map itself. Through using this feature, you will be able to see a significant portion of the area where you stand in a tiny window at the top right of your monitor. It gives you the leeway to see precisely where you are going and what specifically is your place. Upon initialization, the mod can detect and present the mobs and other player symbols.
Waypoints can indeed be changed or deleted at any moment, with a simple user interface to select their colour scheme. The person can transport to any waypoint in SP with allowed instructions, or in MP with appropriate authorizations. The mode is much superior to the maps you can use papers and a compass to create in the game, and it’s very identical to that other map modification entitled Rei’s Minimap.
TooManyItems (TMI) for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.8/1.7.10
Extra Utilities 2 (1.12.2-1.7.10) Download
Litematica Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 [With Fabric]
However, it has additional elements that make it greater than another mod, including more configuration, plotting scores, inserting notes, and much more.
Zan Minimap Features:
- Advance radar entity shows individual entity symbol.
- Fits in The Nether adequately.
- Supports most of the custom blocks from forge.
- If you have the authorization, transports you directly to points of interest.
- Enhanced height indicator keeps track of mobs effectively
- Radar mod renders Minimap Mod for Zan perfect for multiplayer
- Multiple-language assistance
- Supporting multiple packages of services
Zan’s minimap is a rather famous minimap mod created by Zan
Needless to say, the most impactful Zan’s Minimap’s feature is the death marker, which generates a point on your minimap classifying the very last location you ended up dead. It makes it so much easier to get back up, grab your equipment, and other dropped resources.
How to install Zan’s Minimap Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge or LiteLoader.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .litemod file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2