Table of Contents:
- 1 Mo’Creatures Mod 1.12.2-1.10.2
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 Video install:
- 4 Mo’Creatures Mod for minecraft Download Links:
- 22.214.171.124.1 Minecraft Game version 1.5.1:
- 126.96.36.199.2 Minecraft Game version 1.4.5:
- 188.8.131.52.3 Minecraft Game version 1.5.2:
- 184.108.40.206.4 Minecraft Game version 1.6.2-1.6.4:
- 220.127.116.11.5 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
- 18.104.22.168.6 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 22.214.171.124.7 Minecraft Game version 1.8.0:
- 126.96.36.199.8 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9:
- 188.8.131.52.9 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 184.108.40.206.10 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2-1.12.1-1.12:
- 220.127.116.11.11 Minecraft Game version 1.16.2-1.16.3:
The creative and constructive aspects of Mo’Creatures Mod allow players to build structures from textured cubes in a 3D-generated world. Other activities in the game include exploring, gathering resources, crafting and fighting.
The game in its commercial version has two main modes: survival, requiring players to obtain resources and maintain their health and hunger; and creativity, where players have unlimited resources, flying abilities and no health or hunger.
A third game mode called Hardcore is like survival, only differing in difficulty; It is set to the most difficult mode and the revival process is disabled, forcing the player to erase their world after death. When downloading Mo’Creatures Mod, you will admire a lot of new animals as well as equipment, weapons and new resources in the game Minecraft.
With the number of mobs added is very large and plentiful, there are both real life creatures as well as creatures only in the legend. Besides reptiles, birds, fish or predators like lions… Mo’Creatures Mod also has some monsters such as werewolves, demons, bones… Especially, downloading and installing Mo’Creatures Mod, players can also recruit and tame a few animals to use in combat as well as activities.
Along with bringing many new animals and mobs, the mod also provides new materials that can be found when hunting, harvesting, and creating new equipment using the mod’s formula. Mo’Creatures Mod is a mod that helps you fly in the sky with your helper, Mo’Creatures Mod brings a lot of interesting experiences, watching the game world from above, controlling parachute to fly anywhere you want.
Mo’Creatures Mod 1.12.2-1.10.2
Mo’Creatures Mod 1.12.2 adds couple dozen new animal and monster mobs to Minecraft, as well as the ability to tame and ride some. Each mob in the Mo Creatures collection comes with a splendid texture skin, realistic movement and behaviour.
These creatures aren’t just simple additions to the environment either. Some can be tamed, you can ride some, others will attack you and they’ll drop items etc… The mod even comes with its own spawn menu so you can adjust how often a mob will appear. So if you don’t like the sharks because they are too aggressive, just change the setting to stop them spawning.
Mo’ Creatures mod adds a variety of items to Minecraft. Most of these items are either obtained as drops from mobs when they are killed, or are made by the player.
These are the differences between Mo’Creatures Mod 1.10.2 and Mo’Creatures Mod 1.12.2. Hopefully this article is helpful for you to choose the appropriate version for your device.
Mo’Creatures Mod was published as a full release version on November 18, 2011.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Custom Mob Spawner Mod.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Mo’Creatures Mod for minecraft Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2-1.16.3: