Table of Contents:
- 0.1 Introduction about fabric API mods:
- 0.2 Fabric API mods fun features and experiences:
- 1 FABRIC LOADER Install manual:
- 2 projects
- 3 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 4 Download Fabric API Mod for Minecraft
- 220.127.116.11.1 Fabric API For Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updating…)
- 18.104.22.168.2 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.14.1
- 22.214.171.124.3 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.14.2
- 126.96.36.199.4 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.14.3
- 188.8.131.52.5 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.14.4
- 184.108.40.206.6 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.15
- 220.127.116.11.7 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.15.2
- 18.104.22.168.8 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.16.1
- 22.214.171.124.9 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.16.2
- 126.96.36.199.10 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.16.3
- 188.8.131.52.11 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.16.4
- 184.108.40.206.12 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.16.5
- 220.127.116.11.13 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.17
- 18.104.22.168.14 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.17.1
- 22.214.171.124.15 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.18
- 126.96.36.199.16 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.18.1
- 188.8.131.52.17 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.18.2
- 184.108.40.206.18 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.19
- 220.127.116.11.19 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.19.1
- 18.104.22.168.20 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.19.2
- 22.214.171.124.21 Mirror link For Minecraft 1.19.3
Minecraft Fabric API mods – One version brings many interesting experiences for players
Fabric API mod is a version that offers a different set of features, such as hooks and libraries that will be required for the correct functioning of the mod on a Fabric tool. Not only that, but the mod also has many new features and other features that players should explore. Because it is quite new, surely many people do not know this version. The information shared through this article will introduce you to many things about Fabric API mods.
Download Falling Tree Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2
Timber Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4
BspkrsCore 1.16.3-1.12.2-1.7.10 – Bspkrs’s Minecraft Mods
Introduction about fabric API mods:
The addition of the Fabric version has become extremely necessary and highly anticipated by players. This mod has been improved to help players create a series of blocks to conceal themselves in their surroundings, making it easy to hide and go undetected. Also, fabric API mods also provide a lot of interesting functions for these blocks, for example hiding diamonds, setting traps, and more. You can create extremely creative environments by building multiple platforms, bases, and even traps through the use of this mod’s camouflage blocks.
This API also contains a special visual design for some of the additional tools needed to correctly display the list of mods, information about mod changes, and feedback from add-on developers. fig. Basically Fabric has a simpler core in Forge, but this should be enough to make changes to vanilla Minecraft and add some new features.
The Fabric API can be seen as a core library for the most common hooks and interoperability measures used by mods using the Fabric toolchain. Also great for multiplayer is that more information and full installation instructions can be found on the Fabric website, and support can be found on Fabric servers easily.
May be you like: Epic fight mod
Fabric API mods fun features and experiences:
There are a lot of features introduced from this new version to well meet the needs of players to bring many interesting experiences for players. Fabric API mods will help players to create camouflage blocks to be any character you want. Besides, if the player does not want to let himself be exposed, or the surrounding objects do not want to let others know, you can use the invisible block. As such, every experience will get better and players do not need to worry about the problem being detected during the quest. Another feature that many people pay attention to is providing fake flashlights to set up traps as well as building multiple platforms, bases, and traps to be able to fight enemies more easily.
On it is an introduction to fabric API mods and their features for players. It is the new version that has been upgraded and promises to bring players many exciting and new experiences. If you want to have a newer experience than the old versions, you can download and use them. Hopefully, the information shared above will help you to have more information and understanding about fabric API mods, as well as have more options for yourself.
How to get Forge: https://wminecraft.net/minecraft-forge/
FABRIC LOADER Install manual:
1. Run minecraft launcher
2. click ‘edit profile’ and choose ‘release 1.16.2’,or ‘release 1.16.3’ from the ‘use version’ list; save
3. run the game and quit after a few seconds
4. close the launcher
5. double-click the downloaded Fabric loader 1.16.2 file
6. click the ‘Install’ button
7. after the installation is DONE just close its window
8. run the launcher
9. choose Fabric profile
10. log in (if required)
11. click play
12. run the game and quit after a few seconds
13. close the launcher Fabric API & Mod Menu
1. choose the ‘run’ command in the system menu and write ‘%appdata%’ in its text dialog box, click the ‘ok’ button
2. open the ‘.minecraft’ folder
3. go to the ‘mods’ subfolder
4. put the downloaded Fabric API 1.16.2 file (‘fabric-api-0.18.0+build.397-1.16.jar’) and Mod Menu 1.16.2 file (‘modmenu-1.14.6+build.31.jar’) to the open window at the step 3
The Fabric project maintains a fork of Enigma, a tool for deobfuscation of Java classes originally by Cuchaz Interactive. Our changes include countless bugfixes, optimizations and improvements across the codebase, as well as user experience and compatibility improvements.
Downloads can be found
The tiny-remapper project provides a fast, optimized tool for accurately remapping .JAR files using the Tiny mapping format.
- Fernflower, a modified version of JetBrains’ upstream with line number mapping information exposed.
- Matcher, sfPlayer1’s tool for tracking elements in obfuscated Java archives across releases used for updating Yarn mappings.
- Stitch is an assortment of small tools providing various functionality used by the Fabric project in command-line form, such as generating and updating “intermediaries” for cross-version name stability, based on Matcher output or merging client and server Minecraft .JARs.
- Weave is an earlier iteration of Stitch and is now generally only used to export Enigma-format mappings to Tiny-format files.
- Mixin, a trait/mixin framework for Java bytecode created by Mumfrey for Sponge – forked by Fabric to adapt to our use cases.
- tiny-mappings-parser, a library for processing Tiny-format mapping files.
- intermediary, providing stable cross-version names and match information between Minecraft releases,
- yarn, providing deobfuscated/friendly names for the most recent versions of the game based on community contributions,
- fabric-loom is our Gradle-based build system, used for developing Fabric mods.
- fabric-loader is our version-independent mod loader, providing mod loading and code patching functionality.
- fabric-api is our “hook layer”, providing the most common hooks and interoperability required for Fabric mods,
- Fabric language modules for supporting other languages: Kotlin, Scala.
- fabric-installer, a tool for creating Fabric-ready profiles for the official Minecraft launcher.
Review and Install:
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Fabric API Mod for Minecraft
Fabric API For Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updating…)
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.14.1
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.14.2
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.14.3
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.14.4
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.15
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.15.2
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.16.1
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.16.2
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.16.3
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.16.4
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.16.5
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.17
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.17.1
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.18
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.18.1
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.18.2
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.19
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.19.1
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.19.2
Mirror link For Minecraft 1.19.3
Credit by TMQ