Table of Contents:
- 1 Buildings can be built and harvested in Minecraft
- 2 How to check information with Waila Harvestability Mod
- 3 How to install the Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Minecraft Forge
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 Download Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 for Minecraft:
- 184.108.40.206.1 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4
- 220.127.116.11.2 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2
- 18.104.22.168.3 Minecraft version 1.7.10:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Minecraft version 1.8.0:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Minecraft version 1.8.9:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Minecraft version 1.9.0-1.9.4:
- 184.108.40.206.7 Minecraft version 1.10.2:
- 220.127.116.11.8 Minecraft version 1.11.2-1.11:
- 18.104.22.168.9 Minecraft version 1.12.2- 1.12.1- 1.12:
- 22.214.171.124.10 Minecraft version 1.15.2:
- 126.96.36.199.11 Minecraft version 1.16.1:
- 188.8.131.52.12 Minecraft version 1.16.2:
- 184.108.40.206.13 Minecraft version 1.16.3:
- 220.127.116.11.14 Minecraft version 1.16.4:
- 18.104.22.168.15 Minecraft version 1.16.5:
Waila Harvestability Mod is an add-on to the squeek502’s WAILA. This is a client-side mod, showing if the player can now harvest the selected block. It will also display the harvest level for mining the block and the type of tool that is effective against it. WAILA Harvestability was originally created for use with Tinkers’ Construct, but will work without it.
Buildings can be built and harvested in Minecraft
Creating a lot of interesting things in the game Minecraft is possible for most players who are familiar with the game’s interface. You can build buildings, worlds, environments, mechanics, and invent a lot of great things if you have a plan in mind. Consider getting inspired by the real world or letting your imagination fly away!
So depending on your knowledge and creativity that you can create different works, you can build realistic buildings such as castles, gardens, farms, speedboats, museums, battle fortresses to buildings like spaceships and space, pirates, islands, volcanoes, trees, elevators, street lights etc… Everything you want or you can think of.
How to check information with Waila Harvestability Mod
WAILA Harvestability is an add-on to the squeek502’s WAILA. This is a client-side mod, showing if the player can currently harvest the selected block. It will also display the harvest level for mining the block and the type of tool that is effective against it.
It has a number of other configurable options, all of which can be changed using the WAILA configuration screen.
- Will, it only shows up when the player is sneaking (on / off)
- Whether it will only work on ore blocks and not others (on / off)
- Does it show the needed tool (on / off)
- Whether it will only show up if it can be harvested (on / off)
- Whether it will only show up if it cannot be harvested (on / off)
- Whether it will show the harvest level (on / off)
- Whether it will show the effective type of tool (on / off)
- Whether the effective tool will only be shown if the player is sneaking (on / off)
- The harvest level will only be shown if the player is sneaking (on / off)
- Minimal mode (on / off)
The minimal mode is a setting that will display only a few information icons. When turned on, it shows if the block is harvestable or not, but will not show words describing the block. It will also display the effective tool type and harvest level.
By default, it shows whether you can currently harvest the block, the required harvest level of the block, and the type of tool that is effective on the block. Additionally, there are many configuration options in the Waila module configuration screen to tweak it to display exactly what you want.
How to install the Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Minecraft Forge
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer and Waila Mod, the file waila-harvestability-mod.jar.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type% appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 for Minecraft:
Credit: squeek502 – Source: Curseforge