Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders (SEUS) is a shaderpack that you can do work with OptiFine or GLSL Shaders Pack (legacy) for Minecraft. SEUS Renewed is a reinvigoration of the legacy iterations of SEUS that uses conventional rasterization-based rendering approaches to deliver you modernized visuals at a fair cost.
The Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders 1.15.2/1.14.4 brings a pleasant ambient light to the Minecraft. The sun shines brilliantly at the horizon, offering a great representation of its rays on the surface of the water. Realistic clouds pass across the horizon, vanishing in the distance. Owing to the amazing lighting, distinct shadow patterns become reflected by the water. Mountains rise far inland, rendering the scenery seems like a natural landscape. The clear waters provide it with a true touch of perfection.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Notable Features
- 1.1 Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders 1.15.2/184.108.40.206.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10… Download Links:
- 220.127.116.11.1 For All Minecraft Versions v10
- Extremely smooth anti-aliasing
- Fully tweaked day/night cycle system based on atmospheric dispersion
- The precise colour of the sunlight by atmospheric dispersion
- New atmospheric scattering to a normal sense of scale on a distant land
- The specular optical highlights from sunlight
- GI and SSAO upgraded
- Precise ambient sky illumination by spherical harmonics from atmospheric dispersal
- The new model of submarines
- Output significantly improved with long render distance settings
- 2D Optimized Clouds
- Enhanced POM and auto shadowing POM
- Screen-space shadow surveying for stronger shadow touch
- Enhanced stained glass rendering
Just like every other shader bundle, a powerful computer with a strong graphics card and CPU is necessary to produce the best results practicable. You can still pursue SEUS with a slower Machine though by properly configuring the configurations.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.