Ancient Warfare Mod 1.16.3-1.12.2-1.7.10 is currently being upgraded with many new features, ensuring a lot of experience for players. This game includes different colored mobs with different attributes in the adult and juvenile form. Besides some people who have participated in this game, there are also many people who do not know about it. Here is some information about this game for everyone.
What are the characteristics of Ancient Warfare Mod ?
What Will I Learn?
- 1 What are the characteristics of Ancient Warfare Mod ?
- 2 Screenshots:
- 3 How to install?
- 4 Video tutorial :
- 5 Mod 1.16.3-1.16.2-1.12.2-1.7.10 Download Links:
Ancient Warfare Mod was born, developed and added dozens of features providing many Minecraft experiences. This Ancient Warfare allowed the player to become the leader of his own settlement and eventually reach the nation.
Ancient Warfare also has NPCs that feature the same town as the player and work around them, allowing the player to grow the town. Also with this mod you can also turn your people into soldiers, archers, commanders, workers, You can lead your people to fight against the enemy. Ancient Warfare has been split into a modular release. There is a single Code module that all other modules rely on for shared functionality. Each other module can be installed individually or in any other combination desired. The non-core modules are – Automation, NPC, Structured, and Core. Each of these modules focuses on a unique aspect of the mod.
Basic features of Ancient Warfare Mod 1.12.2
The core module has added core functionality and the necessary shared code for all other modules.
Structure module added creating structure based on pattern in World Gen. Includes in-game tools for creating new patterns, as well as some tools to aid in map creation in general.
The automation module will include machines for the automation of crop cultivation, tree planting, other resource farming, breeding, resource extraction and processing. Also includes a full featured MJ and RF compatible power carrier network.
NPC modules are added with a player’s recruitable NPC for combat and utility purposes. Various types of combat NPCs are available as well as several types of non-combat NPCs and many gadgets.
Besides, the mod is also based on Forge, FML, to be compatible with higher mods.
Open source code will also be available to view, download, or contribute. In addition, the Ancient Warfare Mod, Ancient Warfare Mod 1.12.2 is also equipped with localization support.
In addition, Ancient Warfare Mod, Ancient Warfare Mod also gives players many other interesting features that when playing can feel all. If you have not understood all the new features and features of Mod before, you can refer to the information in the shared article above. Hopefully through this article you will have more information and knowledge to be able to participate in this game. Hope you have more interesting experiences through Ancient Warfare Mod.
- Forge/FML based mod, for greater mod compatibility.
- Open source. Source will be available for view/download/contributions.
- Supports localizations.
- Built in team system for PVP support.
- NEI Plugin available.
- Integrated BuildCraft support.
- Most vehicle/npc/ammunition stats customizable through config files.
- User configurable world-gen settings.Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- User driven structure system, add/edit/modify structures to suit your liking.
- 100+ vehicle types currently available
- 50+ Ammo types (everything from pebbles to rockets)
- Land, Sea, and Air vehicles are available
- Varying ranks of vehicle for different performance levels on the same model
- Vehicles have unique stats and use different ammo types
- Multiple ammo types available per-vehicle
- Special-Function Vehicles are available (item transport, battering ram)
- Server-based movement system for reliable and predictable motion handling.
- Much improved aim system including mouse-look based aim.
- Much improved aim of NPCs while on vehicles using new trajectory system.
- Custom path-finding engine to more fully accommodate mod-blocks and ladders.
- Custom AI System — Fuzzy logic priority based system
- Custom Targeting System — MMORPG derived ‘threat list’ based targeting system
- Configurable AI Targeting — Select the targets for any/all NPCs through config file
- Configurable Entity Aggro Settings — Select the targets that will become aggro versus NPCs via config
- Combat and civilian NPCs are available
- Food based Upkeep system provides a ‘fuel’ balance mechanism (values configurable via config file)
- Courier NPC provides an alternative to tube networks for item and inventory manipulation.
- Configurable performance options in config file
- 40+ NPC types currently available
- 60+ Research goals currently.
- Research is required to unlock crafting for most items in Ancient Warfare
- Researcher NPC available to aid in automating your researching.
Civics System (logistics and automation)
- Resource gathering system for most resources (mining, vanilla farming and breedable animals, vanilla tree types)
- Bulk storage available through the Warehouse Civic multiblock structure.
- Most civics require NPCs to work at them in order to function
- Fully supports sided inventories for automation and interface with other mods
- Extra machines to aid in automation
- Fully support sided inventories with rotation, where applicable
- Multiple specialized crafting stations
- Crafting can be fully automated with the use of NPCs
- Sided inventory support
- 15 user configurable teams and 1 default team for new players
- Teams have a rank and admin system available
- Always-accessible in-game GUI for viewing team members/ranks and admin control for team admins
- Team alliances are available
- Team system is integrated into vehicles, NPCs, gates, civics, and crafting as a authorization system
- Team system is integrated into NPC AI aggro and targeting
- Template based structure generation for both world-gen and in-game use.
- Scan in-game structures and export them to a ready-to-use template.
- Copy your favorite vanilla redstone designs to easily share with others
- Supports scanning of some vanilla entities as well as all Ancient Warfare entity types (vehicles, NPCs, gates
- Advanced template options to support dynamic block selection (e.g. change on biome, randomly, select from list)
- User-configurable structure world-gen — add your own templates, or edit the included default ones to suit your own vision.
- Configurable world-gen site-validation parameters — ensure the buildings fit into the landscape exactly as you want.
- Full vanilla block support, including rotation
- Supports mod-blocks for any ‘normal’ block types, but does not support rotation. Custom mod-block rotation mapping is being investigated.
- Supports scanning of some vanilla entities as well as all Ancient Warfare entity types (vehicles, npcs, gates
- Construct buildings from templates in survival mode with the aid of NPCs
- Reinforced versions of vanilla construction blocks that help protect your fortresses during a siege.
- Explosion resistant — requires multiple TNT sized explosions to destroy
- Variable harvest time — enemy team players harvest blocks as if they were obsidian, friendly players harvest as if they were stone brick
How to install?
- Download Forge Installer and and CodeChickenLib, download Ancient Warfare Mod jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, select “Run as Administrator” and then click OK
- Click Start on the desktop
- Open “Run”
- Type “% appdata%” in Run and press Enter
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the Mod file in Mods folders and then run Minecraft
Video tutorial :
Mod 1.16.3-1.16.2-1.12.2-1.7.10 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
Ancient Warfare Mod: Download from Server
Instruction Manual (File PDF Pls Unzip): Download from Server
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2-1.10.2:
Link Download : Download from Server
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
Link Download : loading 68% …
Author: shadowmage45 – Source: Curse