Table of Contents:
- 1 What are the most interesting features of Backpacks Mod?
- 2 How to use Backpacks Mod perfectly?
- 3 How to install Backpacks Mod for Minecraft
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 Backpacks Mod for Minecraft 1.16.2-1.15.2-1.12.2-1.7.10 Download Links:
- 18.104.22.168.1 Minecraft Game version 1.5.2:
- 22.214.171.124.2 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4/1.6.2:
- 126.96.36.199.3 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10 – 1.7.2:
- 188.8.131.52.4 Minecraft Game version 1.8.0:
- 184.108.40.206.5 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9:
- 220.127.116.11.6 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4:
- 18.104.22.168.7 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 22.214.171.124.8 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2 – 1.12.1 – 1.12:
- 126.96.36.199.9 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
If you are having trouble with tools in Minecraft and you are looking for a more useful tool to help you conquer the game, you should check out Backpacks Mod. With the latest version which is 1.12.2/1.10.2, you will be able to improve all the inventory management. Thanks to this, your game will be much easier and funnier to enjoy.
What are the most interesting features of Backpacks Mod?
As we have mentioned above, Backpacks Mod has so many great functions that lots of gamers have downloaded it for their game. But what are the most outstanding ones?
First of all, Backpacks Mod 1.12.2-1.10.2 version includes craftable backpacks so that players can easily improve their inventory management. You can store backpacks in the inventory or worn just by putting one in the slot of chest armour.
Second, Backpacks Mod integrates 16 different backpacks to minecraft with different colours and they are used as inventory chests that can be placed into different areas in the game. In addition, inside the backpacks are cary inventory so you won’t need to go to chests anymore.
Backpacks Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 version includes craftable backpacks so that players can easily improve their inventory management/
What are the crafting recipes?
- Normal backpacks: Normal backpacks have 27 slots with chest size while the big ones have 54 slots with double chest size. With leather, you can craft each backpack like a chest. And for the big version, you should use tanned leather.
- Colored backpacks: if you want to craft a colored backpack, you ought to put whatever dye you want in the middle.
- Ender backpack: This backpack is like magic backpack-the name used before. This is a portable ender chest which can share its content freely with the ender chest.
- Recolor backpacks: By using the corresponding leather or a dye, you can simple recolor your backpacks.
- Upgrading backpacks: Every backpack can be upgraded to a big backpack except for the ender one. You just need to put tanned leather around the backpack, then wait for the results.
- Bound leather: Just use 2 leather in the middle strings and outer slots, then you can make your own bound leather in all other slots.
- Tanned leather: After having bound leather, burn it in a furnance so as to create tanned leather. And remember that 8 tanned leather only needs one coal.
Screenshots and Crafting Recipes:
You craft a backpack like a chest but with leather instead of wood. For a big backpack use tanned leather instead of normal leather.
Backpacks have 27 slots (chest size)
Big backpacks have 54 slots (double chest size)
You can also craft a colored backpack if you put any dye in the middle:
Ender backpack (was Magic backpack before):
Last but not least you can craft an ender backpack (like magic backpack before) which is a portable ender chest which shares its content with the ender chest. You craft it with an ender chest:
You can recolor backpacks by using a dye or the corresponding leather:
You can upgrade any backpack, except the ender backpack, to a big backpack by putting tanned leather around it:
You can make bound leather with two leather in the middle outer slots and strings in all other slots:
You can burn bound leather in a furnance to get tanned leather. One coal is enough for 8 tanned leather.
How to use Backpacks Mod perfectly?
It is super simple to use Backpacks Mod. First, make sure to hold a backpack in your hand then right click to open it. Next, choose any backpack you want in your personal slot. For each default, click sneak and B to open the GUI. If you want to open your backpack, press the “B” key and of course, you can totally change the key for yourself. Last but not least, in case you want to rename the backpack, sneak, right click and enter a new name.
Overall, Backpacks Mod is truly a reliable tool for Minecraft. If you want to have more enjoyable moment with your game, why don’t give Backpacks Mod a try?
How to install Backpacks Mod for Minecraft
- To run this Mod you must first install Minecraft Forge
- See instructions for downloading and installing Minecraft Forge
- After you have installed Forge successfully
- Now on the main screen of your computer, hold down the Windows R key
- After the frame as you press (% appdata%) and press Enter
- Navigate to the Mods folder and copy the downloaded File and Paste it into it
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Backpacks Mod for Minecraft 1.16.2-1.15.2-1.12.2-1.7.10 Download Links:
Author: Eydamos – Source: Curseforge