Table of Contents:
- 0.1 Current modules:
- 0.2 How to install Modular Powersuits Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4?
- 0.3 How do you install Modular Powersuits Mod 1.16.5,1.12.2,1.10.2…?
- 1 Download Modular Powersuits Mod 1.16.5,1.12.2 and 1.10.2
- 184.108.40.206.1 Modular Powersuits Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2:
- 220.127.116.11.2 Modular Powersuits Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- 18.104.22.168.3 Modular Powersuits Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Modular Powersuits Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Modular Powersuits Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Modular Powersuits Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
- 184.108.40.206.7 Modular Powersuits Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5:
It’s time to have technological armor, which gives you new skills apart from protecting you. Technical armor, inspired by Iron Man, Megaman and Samus Aran.
Modular Powersuits 1.16.5,1.12.2 is a mod that will allow you to go beyond the game’s default armor, being able to create technological armor, with many functionalities beyond simply protecting ourselves from physical attacks. To these armors you can install modules that will provide interesting functions.
Modular Powersuits 1.16.5,1.12.2 and 1.10.2 offer us the possibility to manufacture various varieties of armor for our character. This armor is modular, so you can add the modules you want, or need, to improve the performance and skills of the armor.
The armors that you can manufacture with this mod installed can have all kinds of devices and useful features for those who equip them. These technological armors are inspired by heroes such as Megaman, Iron Man, and Samus Aran.
A customized suit,Module Customization, Appearance Customization
The various pieces that make up a technological armor must be manufactured in a new crafting table, called “Tinker Table”. On this table and making armor pieces, you can see the various gadgets or modules that you can install to get extra functions.
The concept on which the idea of this armor is based on the skills and effects of superheroes such as Iron Man, Megaman, and Samus Aran, while the concept of technology comes from mods such as Equivalent Exchange and Industrial Craft.
To develop this armor, you’ll first have to make the “Tinker Table”, which will allow you to develop the various pieces of the armor, and at the same time show you the gadgets that you can install in the armor to get new skills.
- Tool modes
- Railgun: Does a lot of damage, and hitscans (instantly hits the target), but costs an exorbitant amount of energy per shot and knocks you back.
- Plasma Cannon: A charge-up shot that can do tons of damage as well as explode with a force of 500 millicreepers.
- Blink drive: Reusable ender pearl-style teleportation.
- In-Place Assembler: Your crafting table on the go.
- Multimeter: Reads the flow of UE electricity. More functions to follow!
- All items
- Capacitors: Allows the item to act as a UE/IC2 battery as well as power other modules. NOTE: Modules draw power from all equipped Power Armor items in your inventory, not just themselves.
- Any armor
- Basic Plating: Adds weight and armor value
- Advanced Plating: Adds weight and armor value, better ratio than iron plating
- Energy Shield: Adds armor value and consumes energy when absorbing damage. Turns off when out of energy.
- Radiation Shielding: Prevents UE radioactive materials from damaging you if fully suited.
- Melee Assist: Add knockback and/or extra damage to the tool’s melee attacks.
- Pickaxe/Shovel/Axe: Each allows the powertool to act as a pickaxe/shovel/axe respectively. Consumes energy instead of durability.
- Diamond Pickaxe Upgrade: Allows the powertool to mine obsidian (useless without pickaxe module.)
- Aqua Affinity Upgrade: Like the aqua affinity enchantment, compensates for the underwater mining penalty.
- Water Electrolyzer: Consumes a burst of energy to refill your air when you are about to drown.
- Goggles of Revealing (WIP): Install a pair of Thaumic Goggles to display the HUD in your helmet.
- Night Vision: A constantly-applied and toggleable potion effect, for the low cost of 5 J/t and the new Control Circuit component.
- Flight Control: Tries to keep you steady in midair. Acts as a proxy for creative flight. Press ‘Z’ to go down (currently hardcoded).
- Glider: Lets you slow your fall speed and move forward.
- Parachute: Lets you come almost to a stop in midair, slowly drifting downwards.
- Jetpack: Allows you to add upward momentum. Jetpack is twice as strong as jetboots but twice as expensive.
- Active Camouflage: Acts like potion of invisibility, costs 1kW to maintain.
- Swim Boost: Allows you to swim faster.
- Sprint Assist: Makes your sprint faster, but consumes energy while sprinting. Also has an option to compensate for the fatigue incurred by sprinting.
- Jump assist: Hold down jump to jump extra high.
- Stepping assist: Automatically climb whole blocks as if they were stairs.
- Shock Absorber: Uses energy to compensate for a portion of velocity when impacting the ground.
- Jetboots: Allows you to add upward momentum. Jetpack is twice as strong as jetboots but twice as expensive.
How to install Modular Powersuits Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.16.4
- Download Numina 1.16.4
- Download Modular Powersuits Mod 1.16.4
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Numina” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now manufacture the modular technological armor offered by this mod!
Unless you really want to play in vanilla mode, get one of the following industrial mods:
Universal Electricity: A loosely-knit suite of open-source and highly configurable industrial mods which work well together, and are compatible with almost everything. Lots of cool stuff in here, and always being updated.
Industrialcraft 2: One of the most popular and well-known tech mods in Minecraft, and a large part of the inspiration behind Modular Powersuits. A more mature and stable option.
How do you install Modular Powersuits Mod 1.16.5,1.12.2,1.10.2…?
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Modular Powersuits Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
- Craft your armor and install the modules you think is convenient!
Download Modular Powersuits Mod 1.16.5,1.12.2 and 1.10.2
(Requires Numina unless otherwise stated (such as Alpha builds).
Author: MachineMuse ❘ April 17, 2019| Rating: 4.37 − 179 votes ❘ 436,959 views