Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Modern UI Mod [1.15.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft?
- 2 Features:
- 3 Modern UI Mod [1.15.2 -> 1.16.5] Screenshots:
- 4 Modern UI Mod [1.15.2 -> 1.16.5] Download Links:
- 5 How to install a Minecraft mod?
- 6 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Modern UI is a mod that intends to produce Minecraft menus’ appearance much more contemporary than the one we have been used to seeing for ages. It boosts the overall look and font making, adds cartoons, and optimization was made to create the menu more suitable.
How to install Download Modern UI Mod [1.15.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Modern UI Mod [1.15.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Modern UI Mod [1.15.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Modern UI Mod [1.15.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Smooth animation effects and transitions as you navigate the menu
- Reduced CPU calculations and increased GPU performance.
- The menu sidebar is now clean and a blur effect has been added to the game in the background.
- The scrolling of menus in the game options is smoother and statistics are updated in real time
- Smarter key lock setting and smarter detection with key conflict.
- A search function for keyboard shortcuts allows you to filter all conflicts and locate them.
- The mouse cursor takes the shape of an “I” when it is moved in a text field or a text box as on text editors.
For Modern UI to work, it is imperative to have at least Java8 u200, and if you use the one that Minecraft launches by default, the mod will not work. Likewise, it requires having a fully compatible graphics card, at least with OpenGL 4.3. Make sure you have installed the latest updates to your map.
How to change the Java version of Minecraft?
First of all, install the latest version of Java which you can get by clicking on this link (64bits version). To change the Java version that Minecraft uses, you have to go to your launcher. Click on the profile you have Forge installed on and click on configuration:
Click “More Options” to display the ” Java Executable ” box .
In browse, go to C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jrex.xx \ Bin . Then you select the javaw.ex e file . Save the changes and start the game!
Modern UI Mod [1.15.2 -> 1.16.5] Screenshots:
Modern UI Mod [1.15.2 -> 1.16.5] Download Links:
How to install a Minecraft mod?
Make sure you have installed the API which is recommended with the mod. This is indicated in the download links. Then download mod, then find your .minecraft folder :
• Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
• Linux: Press ALT + F2 at the same time. You should normally have your .minecraft .
If you don’t see it, activate hidden folders with the CTRL + H combination.
• Mac: Your minecraft folder is located in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t find Application Support, do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Then drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder , which is located in your .minecraft .
Launch the game, and have fun!
If you want more details on the installation procedure, check out our guide that explains in detail how to install a Mod on Minecraft
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Modern UI Mod [1.15.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.