Table of Contents:
- 1 Overview of Fex’s Vehicle Pack
- 2 Previews:
- 3 Its feature
- 4 All in all
- 5 Showcase:
- 6 How to install Fex’s Vehicle Pack:
- 7 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 8 Minecraft-SMP Parts Package Download:
- 9 Fex’s Vehicle Pack 1.12.2 Download Links:
Maybe you do not know that many mod developers have tried to create mods of vehicles in the game in the Minecraft community. They believe that the means of transport available in Minecraft are too primitive and inconvenient.
The reality of the matter, if you take into account the number of vehicles available in Minecraft: Wooden boats to move on the water, Minecart allows for ground and rails transport, Horses for long distances and … pigs?
Overview of Fex’s Vehicle Pack
That’s why the Fex’s Vehicle Pack was created. It allows you to freely modify their games so that they can remove restrictions and create their own content.
With such a system, Minecraft has an almost limitless content with thousands of different mods and includes diverse vehicles such as Fex’s Vehicle Pack. Each version of the car has its unique style, from primitive to modern, from fiction to reality, etc.
Fex’s Vehicle Pack adds a mechanism to make parts of different vehicles that you install and assemble a complete vehicle out of. You can paint it with different colors, change its texture. Some models support the ability to open the roof, door, and trunk.
There is no denying that Fex’s Vehicle Pack is a practical mod about transportation. To build a vehicle using Fex Vehicles and Vehicles, you need to craft specific tools such as component assemblies, design drawers, or vehicle painting systems. You will have to build parts like the engine, the wheels, the steering wheel, and the other parts. Despite its complexity, this Pack allows players to control the quality of the vehicles they build.
– Advanced parts-based systems for customizing vehicles
– Ability to repaint the vehicle into all RGB colors
– Script – gives you access to the most important events in the vehicle and allows for even more customization with available methods for simple server-client synchronization
– Create new content on a simple level between Vanilla resource packs and Flans Mod (can be done without compiling)
– More features and compatibility with other car mods are planned!
With Fex’s Vehicle Pack 1.12.2, you will be adding over 120 new vehicles and 20 models to Minecraft, and they all have Open / Close animations and Cargo Slots, other things like sounds, etc.
All in all
The fact of the matter is that Fex’s Vehicle Pack is an interesting mod that adds to the game the ability to create different cars, quite honestly. You can build pretty model cars, and the creation process is quite fun. For starters, the mod is very similar to a mod for a vehicle simulator.
Fex’s Vehicle Pack has been in development for a long time, but its status makes many people happy. All vehicles are added with add-ons; many have no crafting; some have no textures. In general, the mod is very crude, but you can play with it.
Mod requires installation by mod:
How to install Fex’s Vehicle Pack:
- First, your computer must have Minecraft Forge installed to download the mod, Flan’s Mod, Minecraft-SMP Parts Package, and Flan’s Simple Parts Pack Mod.
- Then, navigate to the folder containing Minecraft.
- For Windows computers, from the Start menu, open Run, enter the command %appdata% and click the Run button.
- On a Mac, from Open Finder, hold Alt then Go -> Library in the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Put the newly downloaded mod (.Jar file) into the Mods folder. When opening a Minecraft game, press the Mods button to try the mod just installed.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Minecraft-SMP Parts Package Download:
Fex’s Vehicle Pack 1.12.2 Download Links:
Author: FEX___96 ❘ 222,553 views