Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Traveler’s Backpack Mod [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5/1.17.1] for Minecraft?
- 2 Why should you choose Traveler’s Backpack?
- 3 Traveler’s Backpack Mod [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5/1.17.1] Screenshots:
- 4 Traveler’s Backpack Mod [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5/1.17.1] Download Links:
- 5 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Traveler’s Backpack Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a unique Minecraft Mod that helps you create more backpacks to hold more items. These backpacks can be considered unofficial ports.
When you own many mods and other items, you will need a backpack that can store and can be carried. The Traveler’s Backpack mod bags can provide about 45 cargo boxes and 2 liquid containers, each of which can hold up to 4 buckets of liquid or even 16 bottles of medicine. This is an excellent alternative to storage.
How to install Download Traveler’s Backpack Mod [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5/1.17.1] for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Traveler’s Backpack Mod [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5/1.17.1] for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Traveler’s Backpack Mod [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5/1.17.1] for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Traveler’s Backpack Mod [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5/1.17.1] for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Why should you choose Traveler’s Backpack?
- Full inventory? No more!
At a time where there’s a lot of mods and even more items, you’ll need functional and capable backpack. Since the traveler’s backpack can provide about 45 inventory slots and 2 fluid tanks, which each can store up to 4 buckets of fluid or even 16 bottles of potion (1.12.2 Only) (Now even more, since it’s configurable!), this backpack becomes a really good option to consider.
- Chestplate or backpack? Why not both? (Now with Curios integration! 1.16)
Traveler’s backpack doesn’t need any empty armor slot (or other slot, unless Curios integration is enabled) to be worn. But It doesn’t mean you can wear infinite number of backpacks at the same time.
- The best gear for adventures!
What are the most important things you take with you, when you’re going on an adventure? I guess it’s a crafting table, bed and furnace. Now you have to take only furnace, because traveler’s backpack can provide rest of the things! You are able to use crafting inside of backpack’s inventory or pull out the sleeping bag in any time you want! Don’t worry, you won’t lose your spawn point!
- Customization that you have never seen! (As for now, 1.12.2 Only)
Choose your style from 75 custom backpacks and if that weren’t enough, some of them can provide special abilities!
Traveler’s Backpack Mod [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5/1.17.1] Screenshots:
Traveler’s Backpack Mod [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5/1.17.1] Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Traveler’s Backpack Mod [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.