Table of Contents:
- 1 Features
- 2 How to install Flan’s mod for MC
- 3 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 4 Download Links Flan’s Mod for Minecraft [1.12.2 – 1.7.10]:
- 184.108.40.206.1 Minecraft Game version 1.5.2:
- 220.127.116.11.2 Minecraft Game version 1.6.2:
- 18.104.22.168.3 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Minecraft Game version 1.8.0:
- 184.108.40.206.7 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
- 220.127.116.11.8 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2: (updating…)
- 4.0.1 FAQ
Do you love the thrill of speeding through your world in a fast car or plane? How about blowing things up with tanks and guns? If so, then you need Flans Mod in your life! This amazing mod adds all sorts of vehicles and weaponry to Minecraft, allowing you to create custom content packs that change the game completely. Whether you’re flying through the skies or raiding enemy bases, Flans Mod will keep you entertained for hours on end. So download it now and see what all the fuss is about!
As a huge mod for Minecraft, Flan’s mod will allow users to enjoy flying through the Minecraftian skies and driving through your worlds or get some more destructive content packs and stab, shoot blocks,…
Players will find planes, vehicles, WW2Guns here in the mod being written with many brand new features, facilitating easy custom content creation by anyone. If it comes alone, Flan’s mod is useless; thus, it requires content packs. With this mod, you can choose a first-person shooter. If you are a challenge lover, you can opt for the hardest mode and get into a war with hordes of zombies. Many Minecraft players often claim that it does not have any sort of guns. However, Flan’s mod now can make your dream come true.
Experiences playing Minecraft with Flan’s mod
All the parts of the Flan’s mod work in multiplayer, offering more exciting experiences, for instance, flying large bombers with multiple passenger gun turrets and playing games such as Team Deathmatch or Capture the Flag.
Using the Flan’s mod, you will witness that most actual items and blocks are different in content packs and are separate from the mod itself. The planes and vehicles in the game, of course, will consume the engine. With a better engine, your planes and vehicles will go faster. Guns in the Flan’s mod are not available to choose from. It is allowed to put any deployable gun into the gun slots; however, in some vehicles, the use of certain slots are not available all the time.
All the planes and vehicles that you have got will be listed in the blueprint section and if you want to make any plane or vehicle, you just need to click on one of these places as much stuff into the crafting tables as possible.
Maps features in this Flan’s mod allow players to use some simple commands to list the maps, make a new map, set the current map to be the map with the given short name, remove the map from the list or set a map of a base. Map rotation is also available for players to choose so to enjoy the best experiences playing Minecraft with Flan’s mod.
Usage and Crafting Recipes:
Most actual items and blocks are separate from the mod, distributed in content packs, but there are still a few things you will need to know how to craft that are in the base mod.
Vehicle Crafting Table – 252 / 253 / 254
All 3 tables have been combined into one, but all the crafting recipes still exist. As such, this is the cheapest one
Some notes about plane and vehicle crafting
- The planes and vehicles will take any engine. The engine speed adds to the plane / vehicle speed so better engines make the plane / vehicle go faster.
- Guns are always optional. You can put any deployable guns into the gun slots, but some planes / vehicles disallow use of certain slots.
- The blueprints section lists all the planes / vehicles you have made in the past and clicking on one of these places as much stuff into the crafting table as possible to make that particular plane / vehicle.
- G : Open Team Select Menu
- H : Open Team Score Menu
Plane / Vehicle Controls
(This will be changeable in the next update)
- E : Exit plane / vehicle
- R : Inventory
Planes (simple control mode) and Vehicles
- W : Accelerate
- S : Decelerate / Go backwards
- A : Turn left
- D : Turn right
- Left Ctrl : Shoot machine guns
- V : Drop bomb / fire shell
- Space : Pitch up (Planes only)
- Left Shift : Pitch down (Planes only)
- C : Switch control modes (planes only)
Planes (mouse controls)
- Same as simple controls except no pitching with space / shift
- Mouse up/down : pitch up/down
- Mouse left/right : roll left/right
- Left click : Shoot machine guns
- Right click : Drop bombs
Teams Mod Instructions
Teams Mod is designed to allow you to play FPS-like gametypes on your Minecraft server. To use it, you will need to be op on your server.
- 1) Enter “/teams listGametypes” into the chat window to see the available gametypes
- 2) Enter “/teams setGametype <Gametype>” where <Gametype> is one of the gametypes listed in step 1 (“TDM” for example)
- 3) Enter “/teams listAllTeams” to see the available teams
- 4) Enter “/teams setTeams <team1> <team2>” and add more teams if the gametype you chose requires more than two teams.
- 5) Enter “/teams getSticks”
- 6) Go to creative mode “/gamemode 1” and spawn in some Player Spawners, Item Spawners and Flags (all of which are in the “Flan’s Mod Teams Stuff” creative tab)
- 7) Place a flag at the centre of each base you want to create and then spread some player spawners around the flag in places where you want players to spawn.
- 8) Use the stick of connecting to connect the spawners to the flagpole by clicking one after the other
- 9) Use the stick of ownership on the flagpole to change the base owner
- 10) Item spawners may be left unconnected (in which case anyone can pick up their items) or connected (in which case only people on the team of the base connected to the spawner can pick up the items). To change the spawn delay of an item spawner, right click it with an empty hand. To add an item stack to the spawner, right click it with that stack in your hand.
For more help with teams try “/teams help”
Other useful commands
- “/teams setGametype None” : Switch Teams mod off
- “/teams setVariable friendlyFire false” : Allow / disallow friendly fire
- “/teams setVariable autobalance true” : Enable / disable autobalance
- “/teams setVariable scoreLimit 100” : Set the TDM score limit
- “/teams armourDrops false” : Turn off armour drops
- “/teams weaponDrops smart” : Turn on smart drops (other options are on/off)
- “/teams canBreakGlass false” : Whether bullets break glass, lightstone and the like
- “/teams explosions false” : Whether explosive weaponry damages the environment
- “/teams mgLife 100” : Set the lifespan of MGs. 0 means they never dissapear
- “/teams vehicleLife 100” : Set the lifespan of vehicles. 0 means they never dissapear
- “/teams planeLife 100” : Set the lifespan of planes. 0 means they never dissapear
Now you can set your bases into groups (called maps) and use a simple command to set the current map, and hence the set of currently used bases.
- “/teams listMaps” : List the maps
- “/teams addMap shortName The Long Name of The Map” : Make a new map. “shortName” is a reference name used to set the map and the full name follows.
- “/teams setMap shortName” : Sets the current map to be the map with the given shortName
- “/teams removeMap shortName” : Remove a map from the list
- Use the Stick of Mapping (“/teams getSticks”) to set the map of a base
- “/teams listRotation” : Show the current rotation
- “/teams useRotation true” : Use the map rotation
- “/teams addRotation <map> <gametype> <team1> <team2>” : Add a map with set gametype and teams to the map rotation
- “/teams removeRotation <ID>” : Remove a map from the rotation. IDs are as in listRotation
- “/teams nextMap” : Skip the current map and move on to the next one
- “/teams goToMap <ID>” : Jump around the rotation at will
Flan’s Mod: Apocalypse:
To get to the Apocalypse, craft an AI Chip and build a mecha with it:
If you don’t want the Apocalypse mod, just remove “Flans-Mod-Apocalypse.jar” from the mods folder.
May be you like:
How to install Flan’s mod for MC
- To install this mod, the first thing is that you need to make sure you have Minecraft Forge in your device. Then, locate the Minecraft application folder. If you are using Windows, open Run, type %appdata% and click Run. If you are using Mac, open finder, hold down ALT, click Go/Library, open Application Support folder and look for Minecraft.
- The next step is to place the mod already downloaded into the Mods folder and launch Minecraft. After that, get some content packs, run Minecraft through the launcher and quit. Put all the content pack zips in the newly created “Flan” folder (do not extract the zips file). Running Minecraft again is the last step and now it is ready for you to play with the amazing mod Flan’s.
- There is no way to deny the role of the mod in general and Flan’s mode in detail in Minecraft. With the mod, our playing experiences would be much more exciting.
- Run, and Enjoy
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Links Flan’s Mod for Minecraft [1.12.2 – 1.7.10]:
Minecraft Game version 1.8.0:
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2: (updating…)
Is Flan’s Mod a scam?
Flan’s Mod is in fact not a scam. It is a mod for Minecraft which adds new content to the game. As it is a custom mod, you are free to ignore it if you wish. However, it is recommended that you at least give Flan’s Mod a try as the content is unique and there are many new experiences to be had!
Should I install Flan’s Mod?
Flan’s Mod adds lots of new content to the game and provides an incredibly fun experience. You can download and install Flan’s Mod without any problems on your PC. If you do not want to use Flan’s Mod or have any other problems with it, then please use the “Report” button below to inform us of your concerns.
We will then investigate and inform you whether we think that Flan’s Mod needs updating or not!
Author: jamioflan – Source: Curseforge