Table of Contents:
- 1 Screenshots:
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 Download Cars and Drives Mod for Minecraft 1.8,1.7.10
What is Cars and Drives Mod?
Cars and Drives 1.8,1.7.10 allows you to make cars in Minecraft, with which you can move around the world in style. The mod will enable us to craft a total of nine vehicles, including cars and vans, Drive Jeeps, sports cars and even Ferraris. It adds in a working vehicle into Minecraft and a faster way of transportation.
These vehicles must be manufactured from various parts, starting with the wheels, engine, and bodywork.
Driving with one of these cars will allow us to climb the hills of the mountains just as we would on a horse; that is, the vehicles will ascend without stopping through the unevenness of a block of height. However, we will have to be careful with accidents, as the vehicles will be damaged, even if it does not change their appearance.
The author of the mod recommends combining the cars offered by this mod with the various urban decoration objects that the Road Mod adds to get a truly urban experience in Minecraft.
Car Motor V3
Car Motor V6
You may use Cars and Drives in your mod pack as long as you
1. Include me as the mod author
2. Provide a link to the forum post
3. ! Call the mod ‘Cars and Drives’!
4. leave my mcmod.info file how it is
5. Download on this site (the download link provided in the topic)
6. Do not use technic for your mod pack
7. Do not change anything in my mod (textures, code, etc.)
How do you install Cars and Drives Mod?
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge 1.8, 1.7.10
- Download Cars and Drives Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Cars and Drives Mod for Minecraft 1.8,1.7.10
Credit and Author: Robbi_Blechdose