Table of Contents:
- 1 What is Spino's Vehicles Mod?
- 2 Screenshots:
- 3 How to install Spino’s Vehicles?
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 Download Links:
What is Spino's Vehicles Mod?
Spino’s Vehicles is a Flan’s modification package that adds a huge number of vehicles of different brands, categories and models to the game.
The appearance of the cars is perfectly adapted to the Minecraft style: the player can easily distinguish Lamborghini from Ford, but the textures and car models do not stand out from the atmosphere of the game.
At the moment, more than a hundred different models have been implemented in the modification, and even the most fastidious player can find something to his liking. Some cars have up to 16 colors that you can choose when creating a car. If you lacked vehicles in Minecraft, then you should download the mod for Spino’s Vehicles.
How to install Spino’s Vehicles?
- First, your computer must have Minecraft forge installed
- Download Flans mod; and Simple Parts Pack
- Then, navigate to the folder containing Minecraft.
- For Windows computers, from the Start menu, open Run, enter the command %appdata% and click the Run button.
On a Mac, from Open Finder, hold Alt then Go -> Library in the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Put the newly downloaded mod (.Jar file) into the Mods folder. When opening a Minecraft game, press the Mods button to try the mod just installed.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.