Table of Contents:
What is Torcherino Mod?
Torcherino 1.16.5/1.15.2 is responsible for offering us a new variant of torch, with a bluish tip, whose functionality has nothing to do with lighting.
How to use Torcherino Mod?
Right-click it to change the AOE (mode) and shift-right click to change the speed. Redstone can also disable it.
A few examples uses:
- Growing plants faster
- Smelting ores faster
- Increasing mob spawner speed
There is one main Torcherino, and then there are various upgrades that add onto them. Many of these things are configurable in the mod configuration file which is called Torcherino.cfg and is in the config/sci4me folder.
These so-called torches’ functionality is to increase the “ticks” or the time of certain objects or elements of the game, such as crops, machines, generators of creatures, and mineral resource farms, among others.
For example, with one of these torches we can increase the production of our crops up to 400%, the same to increase the speed of our machines and other blocks or functional objects that have a timeline to execute processes, and in the cooking of ovens, among many other things.
The new torches that this mod offers us have four ranges of action, which will increase the speed between 100% and 400%. Also, there are two types of torch, one that will work indefinitely in time and another that will need a Redstone signal to do to activate or deactivate it whenever we want.
How to install Torcherino Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 and 1.17.1/1.16.5?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2 and 1.17.1/1.16.5
- Download Torcherino 1.15.2 and 1.17.1/1.16.5
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Place your torches and finish tasks faster!
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Torcherino Mod for Minecraft Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
Author: sci4me ❘ Rating: 4.65 − 26 votes ❘ 121,029 views