Table of Contents:
- 1 Howling Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2
- 2 How to install the Howling Moon Mod
- 3 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 4 Howling Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
Howling Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2
Howling Moon Mod allows players to become werewolves. A werewolf has increased attributes in various areas such as strength and speed. A werewolf’s abilities are influenced by their savagery. A higher savagery increases a werewolves attributes and abilities but also comes at a cost. While transformed a werewolf can only eat meat. Roam the nights and hunt wildlife as a werewolf.
In order to become a werewolf, a player needs to become infected by getting attacked by a werewolf (Full Moon nights) in forest areas. Once infected, the player will transform on the first full moon night.
Once a werewolf the player will gain access to a menu to see their werewolf stats and adjust their texture, model, and abilities.
Transformation key default was changed to J.
Werewolf Menu: K
/wereprogress [0-8] [-1, 0, 1]
Obtain from killing hunters who hold them.
Required for werewolves to progress. (Every 5 levels, have Moon Pearl in inventory and go to sleep at night)
Can reveal the identity of non transformed werewolves close to the holder.
Will also be used in a future recipe.
Hunter’s Lodge and Banner
May be created near villages. To protect villagers from werewolves and zombies.
Banner acts as a rallying point for hunters and can spawn hunters around it.
Banner can be picked up and moved. However it will not spawn hunters if placed by a werewolf.
Any Tool/Weapon that uses the OreDictionary’s “ingotSilver” in it’s recipe will work for Werewolves weakness.
Was slightly rushed in some areas to have it ready. Area will be improved in some areas for 1.0.
There is already a warning in-game but for the level 20 area, it is recommended to only have the moon pearl on you when you sleep. The final area is designed to kill instead of ejecting you out for failing the trial.
The Dimension prevents blocks from being placed or destroyed, except in creative mode.
Should you encounter any problems with getting stuck, either a npc failed to spawn or you get trapped (There should always be a hole you can fall through to exit, in a corner near the spawn area.). Try leaving (if able) and returning, that should fix npc spawn problems. Otherwise delete “DIM-HM-FOREST” in the world folder, don’t do it while the game is running, and it’ll be recreated. If a player logged out in the dim and the folder was deleted a “cascading worldgen lag” error might occur once they log in. This is okay don’t worry.
How to install the Howling Moon Mod
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer
2.Download the Howling Moon Mod.
3. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
4. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
5. Type% appdata% into Run and press Enter.
6. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
7. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Howling Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links: