Table of Contents:
Stay True Resource Packs 1.16.5 is really a visual remaster of this present default texture-pack, I bought and changed lots of present textures which I believed needed it. The changes aren’t extreme and fit perfectly with the present colour scheme and textures of the default feel package, a number of these adjustments will include much more diversity, eliminating repetitiveness which consequently leads to a more realistic and more general nicer look.
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Stay True Resource Packs 1.16.5, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Stay True Resource Packs 1.16.5 Screenshots:
Stay True Resource Packs 1.16.5 Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!