Table of Contents:
It’s crafted for a tender purpose to make many different distinct zombie textures which may be used. It will not alter your game graphics into an intense level but rather giving you countless professionally crafted zombie textures which you are able to be fearful from. It now features a variety of zombie skins and textures together with remarkable particulars rather than as soon as you’re likely to encounter two recognizable zombies. Combining with exceptional sound impact, it is a great apocalypse Package. 1 important issue to notice is, Tissou’s Zombie needs the famed mod Optifine that you encounter it.
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Tissou’s Zombie Pack Resource Packs, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Tissou’s Zombie Pack Resource Packs Screenshots:
Tissou’s Zombie Pack Resource Packs Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!