Table of Contents:
Zig Zag Minecraft Resource Packs is a lovely cartoon texture pack that brings a unique Painterly style to the Minecraft world. Everything looks hand-painted on paper, with popping colors and shiny highlights on everything from the creepers to the diamonds. It offers 128x and 64x textures, as well as a new 32x for those with less-than-ideal PCs.
As a stylized pack connoisseur of sorts, I’ve been watching Zig Zag since its debut on Tumblr, and I was glad to see that it’s since been put on the Minecraft Marketplace for the world to see. It’s since enjoyed great popularity, as it well deserves. I’d definitely recommend giving it a try if you’re a fan of cartoon packs such as Sphax — which we’ll cover below as well!
Zig Zag Minecraft Resource Packs Previews:
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
AUTHOR : Jamizzle