Table of Contents:
- 1 Notable points about CreativeCore
- 2 Minimum configuration required to play CreativeCore
- 3 How to install CreativeCore:
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 CreativeCore 1.18.2, 1.17.1 Download Links:
CreativeCore is a library mod that, while in its early development stages, provides some much needed functionality to RandomAdditions, LittleTiles, ItemPhysic and CraftingManager. It contains code from the Forge Development Library (FDL), which is being developed by N247S in cooperation with CreativeMD. The FDL is a large undertaking – it’s a library that other modders can use to develop their own mods more easily. As CreativeCore grows and matures, so too will the mods that depend on it.
Notable points about CreativeCore
– Support for operating Minecraft mods. The fact that you install CreativeCore is to have a mod that supports to run other mods more smoothly. Players can download and install this version quickly. It will support the code department, thereby reducing the installation file’s size, saving installation time, and optimizing other mods for players. You can enjoy relaxing moments with different versions.
– Easy to use and compatible. Players who install CreativeCore may notice that this mod is very light and compatible with many models. You need to install, and it will do the optimization of all the other mods. This version is not updated too many times and can be used for a long time.
– There are many other gamers interested in earning flowers in Minecraft. You can search and get useful instructions on how to make gifts in Minecraft is very simple. There are many gifts in the game. Players have an additional food source or an important ingredient.
Minimum configuration required to play CreativeCore
– Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 operating system
– RAM: 2GB
Participating in the original version experience with attractive content in Minecraft released by Mojang in the world, Minecraft players are immersed in the space of a large context where you can develop your personal life, build works and fight for survival.
Another notable mod version is Mantle Mod, which many players and modders use to make the game easy to play, mod the game. This is the Mantle Mod mechanism and works similarly to the CreativeCore we know above in optimizing other mods.
All in all, CreativeCore is a simple core mod required by most CreativeMD mods. It contains useful features like GUI-API, package system, dynamic rendering system, and others.
How to install CreativeCore:
- First, your computer must have Minecraft Forge installed to download the mod.
- Then, navigate to the folder containing Minecraft.
- For Windows computers, from the Start menu, open Run, enter the command %appdata% and click the Run button.
- On a Mac, from Open Finder, hold Alt then Go -> Library in the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Put the newly downloaded mod (.Jar file) into the Mods folder. When opening a Minecraft game, press the Mods button to try the mod just installed.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
CreativeCore 1.18.2, 1.17.1 Download Links:
CreativeCore Minecraft version 1.7.10 –1.12.2- 1.15.2- 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Q: Does CreativeCore require any permissions?
A: No, CreativeCore does not require any permissions. It is completely server-side and will work with any permission plugin.
Q: Does CreativeCore modify the world in any way?
A: No, all blocks added by CreativeCore are entirely server-side, and do not show up in the world in any way.
Q: Will this plugin affect my server’s performance?
A: CreativeCore is extremely lightweight. It will have no effect on your server’s performance at all unless you choose to use the ItemPhysic feature, which can cause some lag if you have a lot of players building at once. In general though, it should be fine for even very high traffic servers.
Author: CreativeMD ❘ Rating: 4.60 − 95 votes – 352,591 views