Table of Contents:
Have you ever won a battle in Minecraft, only to find out that it was because your opponent had terrible graphics? Well, if so then Oversleep is the resource pack for you! Oversleep replaces all textures with beautiful and smooth ones. This means that there will be no more distracting textures while playing PvP. Oversleep also optimizes particles and animations so they are not too laggy when battling other players. Oversleep does have an interface, but it is translucent when interacting with chests or any other items- this way nothing will distract you from battling!
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Oversleep Resource Pack 1.16, 1.8.9 Download Links: