Table of Contents:
Shant Pack Xmax is another great holiday resource pack. Shant, the author of Shant Pack Xmax, took advantage of popular Christmas attributes to make a sword that looks like candy and an immortality totem that looks like gingerbread. Shant also made resources for PvP players. Short swords are included as well as recycled particles and blocks with clear frames at the borders which simplify orientation in space!
Shant Pack Xmax Download Links:
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download Shant Pack Xmax, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
How to install Optifine
1. Direct Installation
- Download the desired installer from the link above.
- Save the installer JAR file to an easily accessible location
- Open the folder where you saved it, double click it to begin the installation.
- When the Setup starts, click “install”
- Launch Minecraft and from profiles, drop-down menu, select “Filename” and Start the game.
2. Minecraft Forge Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the game once for the installation to complete
- Open Minecraft installation directory, then go to “Mods” folder
- Download the .jar file and move the file to the Mods folder.
- Launch Minecraft.