Table of Contents:
- 1 What is Trapcraft Mod?
- 2 Preeminent features of Trapcraft Mod in Minecraft
- 3 How to install Trapcraft Mod for Minecraft
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 Trapcraft Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1 Download Links:
- 184.108.40.206.1 Minecraft Game version 1.6.2:
- 220.127.116.11.2 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
- 18.104.22.168.3 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2:
- 184.108.40.206.7 Minecraft Game version 1.12:
- 220.127.116.11.8 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
- 18.104.22.168.9 Minecraft Game version 1.13.2:
- 22.214.171.124.10 Minecraft Game version 1.14.2:
- 126.96.36.199.11 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
- 188.8.131.52.12 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
- 184.108.40.206.13 Minecraft Game version 1.16.1:
- 220.127.116.11.14 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
- 18.104.22.168.15 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4:
- 22.214.171.124.16 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
- 126.96.36.199.17 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1:
- 188.8.131.52.18 Minecraft Game version 1.18:
- 184.108.40.206.19 Minecraft Game version 1.18.1:
- 220.127.116.11.20 Minecraft Game version 1.18.2:
- 5.0.1 FAQ
The Trapcraft Mod gives you the ability to create all sorts of traps. You can do this by combining a variety of tools and blocks together. This mod is really useful for those who want to focus more on defense than offense. It’s also great if you’re looking for something creative, too!
Trapcraft Mod 1.18 contains many different trap recipes that are sure to help any player defend themselves better in battle or even explore new ways of playing Minecraft altogether!
What is Trapcraft Mod?
Trapcraft Mod for Minecraft is also considered a Minecraft Mod version used to troll your friends. Trapcraft Mod adds a variety of tools to create traps, helping players defend themselves without participating in direct combat.
The TrapCraft mod adds many different types of traps to Minecraft, as well as a number of other mechanisms. It will make survival more diverse and add many new features to the game.
Coming to Trapcraft Mod you will have a lot of experience with many trap creation tools as well as additional strategic traps for your game. Through many different tools, the traps you create will help you fight or kill enemies without having to confront directly.
Trapcraft Mod: 11 Traps That’ll Hunt Down Your Enemies
You don’t need to go into battle to survive in Minecraft. Trapcraft Mod adds a variety of tools for creating traps so that you can defend yourself without necessarily going into battle. Trapcraft Mod is made up of many different types of traps, including pressure plates, pistons, dispensers and much more. Trapcraft mod has the ability to create both simple and complex traps with ease. With this mod, your enemies will never know what hit them!
Preeminent features of Trapcraft Mod in Minecraft
With a Dummy you can control all monsters within radius and vision to attack it. You will have 20 health and drop vanilla heads on the dead spot.
Note: Due to their extreme craving for human flesh, the zombies are not deceived by the dummy.
Lamp burns when powered. The fire set distance can be upgraded using the Igniter range module.
To upgrade the ignition, right click on the igniter and it will open this inert face …
Then place the number of blocks you want the igniter to reach into the slots on the right side.
Igniter range module
To upgrade an igniter right click on an igniter and it will open this inerface…
Then place the number of blocks you want the igniter to be able to reach in the slots to the right.
This trap will be activated when it comes into contact with any non-player creature. Activated traps can be activated to reset them. Traps help us keep prey in place while they periodically bleed.
This versatile chest is very helpful in obtaining loot from the traps you have laid out. When items are nearby towards itself and automatically send any contact items.
When you set a trap, but the prey appears suspicious or not entering the trap you set. This Fan Tool will help you push prey into the trap with ease. In addition it can push items at high speed and can push sand fall. However, this fan needs a redstone signal to function!
You can place it under the trap hole as it can cause damage to any entity that comes into contact with it.
Lawn mulch is very helpful in helping you hide the traps. Its colors are very diverse on any background of grass or creatures. It can certainly help cover up traps or thorns.
Trapcraft Mod is one of the best mods today, it gives you many new experiences in Minecraft games. Hope that the above sharing will help you better understand Trapcraft Mod.
Deal damage to any entity that comes in contact with it.
Does not affect items.
Breaks when walked on.
Useful for covering pitfalls and spikes.
Blends to colour of grass on a per biome basis.
Read more: Trapcraft Mod Adds Useful Traps for Defense
How to install Trapcraft Mod for Minecraft
- To run this Mod you must first install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- See instructions for downloading and installing Minecraft Forge
- After you have installed Forge successfully
- Now on the main screen of your computer, hold down the Windows R key
- After the frame as you press (% appdata%) and press Enter
- Navigate to the Mods folder and copy the downloaded File and Paste into it
- Run MC, Enjoy
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Trapcraft Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Q: Does this mod add any additional blocks to the world?
A: No. It only adds new traps.
Q: What if I want to place a trap on a block that is not solid?
A: You can place any type of trap on soft blocks that are not completely solid, but you will need to add some support for it in order to be able to use it! For example, you could place one of the TNT traps on a block with red wool above it so that it would shoot out TNT when triggered!
Q: Which mobs can trigger these traps?
A: Any mob will work as long as they are not hostile towards you. Some mobs may be more difficult than others to catch your trap on them, however. The TNT trap may sometimes fail to destroy certain mobs such as spiders and endermen, however.
Author: ProPercivalalb – Source: Curseforge