Table of Contents:
KDesp’s Better Default Texture Packs sticks to Minecraft’s iconic look and feel, retaining every detail from vanilla. This means that at a quick glance or even when you’re not looking too closely for it – the game will still have an overall sense of familiarity about itself thanks in large part due this pack adding 3D models as well so there are more stuff players can create with ease! Furthermore these assets also extend into other things such has extra sounds effects which gives your adventures new life while staying true to what makes them great (namely how simple they already were). In summation: K-desps’ Better Def Tinted
The KDesp resource pack adheres strongly to the iconic Minecraft look and feel, but it does so in a way that is much more creative than before. It uses subtle details such as 3D modeling for enhanced visuals while still managing not be too distracting from what makes this game great – its simplicity at heart.”
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a KDesp’s Better Default Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
KDesp’s Better Default Resource Pack Screenshots:
KDesp’s Better Default Resource Pack Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!