Table of Contents:
RostrBLOCKS is a PBR/POM resource pack that won’t take away your vanilla style, but will make it so much better! Some blocks are different from the original, like any foliage or garden beds. However in general I try to keep textures as similar as possible while still having some unique features of its own such as bright colors (because who doesn’t love those?). All 80%+ content was created by myself using substance designer with noise and masks for added detail on top-notch models not available anywhere else
The textures are upscaled and look as if the stones were handcrafted. The cracks on this particular stone show its durability while other pieces crumble in your hands when touched, making it seem more realistic than before. There is also a significant difference between wood grain vs metal panes which can be observed from afar but not too close where you would notice pixels instead of shadows or smoothness differences for all three materials used together to make each object unique!
In a world where most people play with low-resolution textures, Replace of the Reality Blocks is an amazing resource pack that offers higher resolution versions for free. There’s also a 512x and 1024x version available which will increase your gaming experience even more! For those who have older computers or just want better graphics quality in general this might not matter as much but if you are looking at playing on laptops then make sure to check out all three versions so everything runs smoothly under any circumstances
“Replace Of The Realityblocks” was created by user “jekruy”, having 256X texture increasing details farther than vanilla Minecraft Resolution 16 x (which requires good system specs); however its downside being users experiencing framerate drop when using them since it demands
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a rotrBLOCKS Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
rotrBLOCKS Resource Pack Screenshots:
rotrBLOCKS Resource Pack Download Links:
[256x] [1.17.x] Download rotrBLOCKS Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[256x] [1.16.x] Download rotrBLOCKS Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[256x] [1.15.x] Download rotrBLOCKS Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[256x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download rotrBLOCKS Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[256x] [1.12.x] Download rotrBLOCKS Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[512x] [1.17.x – 1.12.x] Download rotrBLOCKS Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
[1024x] [1.17.x – 1.12.x] Download rotrBLOCKS Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!