Table of Contents:
- 1 Overview of this mod
- 2 More specifically about Instant Blocks Mod
- 3 Instant Blocks:
- 4 Screenshots:
- 5 How to install?
- 6 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 7 Instant Blocks Mod 1.16.3-1.12.2-1.7.10 Download Links:
If you want to find the best ways to quickly build your forts and structures, Instant Blocks Mod is a name that deserves a look. Instant Blocks Mod has many features that can get you a house, farm, swimming pool and many other constructions by an easy way.
Overview of this mod
Instant Blocks Mod provides a great solution to help you solve some of the more tiring tasks in Minecraft. For example, if you want a simple new home, however, you do not have the time or inspiration to build it, Instant Blocks Mod will help you. You really want to start mining and you do not want to slug through the layers just to get to level 12, Instant Blocks Mod will help you. You do not know how to make a mob blender? Instant Blocks Mod will help you.
Instant Blocks makes some complex structures simple by placing the desired block and right-clicking on it with one of the added wands. Once there, you can instantly turn that block into its associated structure.
More specifically about Instant Blocks Mod
Instant Blocks Mod for Minecraft is a solution that allows players to make their very own structures in the easiest possible ways. With this Mod you can click through your menu and point your wand at an empty lot. Then you can instantly have your buildings.
Using the Instant Blocks Mod, you can have water blocks, fire escape ladders, lava blocks, and more with ease. With the use of this super cool Instant Blocks Mod for Minecraft you can really thrive in your own towns.
The fact of the matter is that there are a lot of structures that you can use in Instant Blocks Mod for Minecraft. All you need to do is follow specific commands and wave your wand in an empty lot, and you will be able to have a simple farmhouse.
The Instant Blocks Mod for Minecraft also has the Farm Block feature. This feature includes regular seeds. Specifically, it gives you a 5% chance of having carrot and potato seeds respectively. If you want a fun-looking structure or block, then you can also consider the Rainbow Skydive option available.
In addition, if you also like having some entertainment areas in your areas, Pool Block is one of the Instant Blocks Mod’s useful features for you.
On the other hand, with this mod, you can find a lot of optimized structures to create the biggest cities. 13 new Instant Blocks, 5 new Instant Wands are also added to the game. You can create a configuration file at: “. MinecraftconfigInstantBlocks.cfg”
All in all, Instant Blocks Mod is easy and for sure this mod is a great inspiration for your journey in the world of Minecraft.
- Instant Wooden House Block:
- Creates a wooden house.
- Instant Mining Ladder Block:
- Creates a ladder down to layer 12.
- Instant Glass Dome Block:
- Creates a glass dome.
- Useful for underwater.
- Instant Farm Block:
- Creates a farm with regular seeds.
- Has a 5% chance to create a farm with carrot seeds.
- Has a 5% chance to create a farm with potato seeds.
- Instant Rainbow Skydive Block:
- Creates a structure from layer 1 to 256 out of coloured wool.
- Teleports you to the top when created.
- Instant Grinder Block:
- Creates an xp grinder.
- Only works with zombies and skeletons.
- Place the block above a zombie/skeleton spawner.
- Instant Pool Block:
- Creates a pool with two diving boards.
- Instant Escape Ladder:
- Creates a ladder to the surface.
- Can only be activated underground.
- Instant Water Block:
- Fills in all air blocks to the sides and bottom of it with water blocks.
- Creating too many water blocks will cause the game to crash. In servers, only the client will crash.
- Instant Lava Block:
- Fills in all air blocks to the sides and bottom of it with lava blocks.
- Creating too many lava blocks will cause the game to crash. In servers, only the client will crash.
- Instant Suction Block:
- Sucks in all water/lava blocks around it.
- Creates an Instant Water/Lava Block where it used to be.
- Sucking in too many water/lava blocks will cause the game to crash. In servers, only the client will crash.
- Instant Rail Block:
- Creates 37 rails forward.
- Instant Statue Block:
- Creates a statue of any Minecraft player.
- Has options to generate or not generate certain body parts.
- Uses exact RGB values, but has an option to use vanilla Minecraft wool colors.
How to install?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, You have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Instant Blocks Mod 1.16.3-1.12.2-1.7.10 Download Links:
Author: ThyKidCooper – Source: curse