Table of Contents:
Apart from retaining almost everything which made the default one so appealing this Huahwi Pink PvP resource pack likewise makes several innovative modifications simultaneously. Moreover, it can boast of an alluring color palette that matches well with its textures too!
You may think that this pack doesn’t seem like anything special at first glance, but the different types of innovative visual twists in Minecraft itself make it an interesting as well as delightful PvP experience. In reality though – you’ve probably come across Huahwi already if so- with its original resource pack being recolored by another person who has given their own twist on things!
This particular replacement for “Huahu” (a popular Chinese girlname) offers more color choices and also features various other aesthetic changes such players love to see: improved textures or maybe a darker theme than beforehand?
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Huahwi Pink Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Huahwi Pink Resource Pack Screenshots:
Huahwi Pink Resource Pack Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!