Table of Contents:
World War I: Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15 is a very distinctive, multiplayer and fighting useful resource pack that started about twenty days ago and has been quite fashionable so far! In this pack you’ll find various textures to help add the First World War’s scenery into your game along with some added features such as weapons or uniforms which can be used in different ways depending on what kind of experience you want users have while playing it through their own computer monitors (or smartphones).
A few examples include :- terrain surfaces like dirt roads; broken concrete paving slabs overgrown weeds plants ; ornamental flower beds walls windows pavements stone pathways tree stumps gravel driveways fields fences ditches hedges bus shelters lamp posts sign
World War I Resource Pack Previews:
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.