Table of Contents:
Kawaii World Resource Pack is a cute and colorful texture pack that was created to make Minecraft a cuter game. This Pack adds pink and many colorful textures and items to the game. It’s well-done, with many different textures for blocks and items. If you’re looking to add some cuteness to your Minecraft world, Kawaii World Resource Pack is a great option!
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.16.5, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Screenshots:
Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Q: Can you add more?
A: The pack is complete and has been updated for a long time. I am not planning to update the pack in the future.
Q: Will you make a version of the pack on the other texture packs?
A: The pack is not compatible with other texture packs.
Q: Can you add more items?
A: Not in the near future, but I’m open to suggestions.
How to install OptiFine 1.18.1, 1.17.1 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!