Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Realm of The Dragons [1.10.2 – 1.12.2] for Minecraft?
- 2 Realm of The Dragons [1.10.2 – 1.12.2] Screenshots:
- 3 Realm of The Dragons [1.10.2 – 1.12.2] Download Links:
- 4 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
A while ago, we introduced the Dragon Mounts mod, which allowed you to ride dragons. Realm of the Dragons is both the remake and the successor. Made by therpgadventurer101, you will have the opportunity to ride five dragons that are inspired by the following gems: amethyst, garnet, jade, ruby , and sapphire as well as the two dimensions that there are in Minecraft: the Nether and the End. In total, you will be able to have seven dragons at your disposal that you will have to find and then breed until adulthood to be able to ride them. Beware of the end dragon: his egg is unique, and therefore you can only have one in your game, unlike the others, or you can find nests through biomes.
Realm of the Dragons also adds tools and weapons for each dragon.
How to install Download Realm of The Dragons [1.10.2 – 1.12.2] for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Realm of The Dragons [1.10.2 – 1.12.2] for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Realm of The Dragons [1.10.2 – 1.12.2] for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Realm of The Dragons [1.10.2 – 1.12.2] for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Find and Tame a Dragon
To find the 5 gem dragons, you will have to go to the Extreme Hills biome. With luck, you will come across a nest like this:
To find the Nether Dragon, you will need to find its nest in the Nether:
To find the End dragon, you will have to fight the dragon to get the egg. There is only one, so take care of it.
Once you have a dragon egg, place it on the ground and right-click to initiate the hatching process.
It will make an excellent full day (in Minecraft) for the hatching to take place. Once it comes out of the egg, you will need to tame it using fish (any) until there are hearts above it. Once tamed, it will take 3-4 days before it reaches its adult form. During this time, he will grow and follow you. You can put him in a prone position using a stick so that he does not follow you. When it follows you, it will attack mobs that are aggressive towards you.
Once he is an adult, you will be able to place a saddle on him and finally get on it. You will be able to frolic on land and also go in the air on the back of the dragon.
Weapons, tools & armor
To craft the various dragon scale weapons, armor, and tools, there are two methods. The first is to kill the dragon, which will provide you with some scales. The fight can be long and quite complex.
The second is to craft diamond shears that will allow you to collect scales without killing the dragon.
Here is the list of scales:
To craft the different objects, replace the location of the iron, for example, with the scale. The author does not provide information on the characteristics of tools/weapons and armor. They will have to be discovered in the game.
Example of crafting for a sword:
Realm of The Dragons [1.10.2 – 1.12.2] Screenshots:
Realm of The Dragons [1.10.2 – 1.12.2] Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Realm of The Dragons [1.10.2 – 1.12.2] for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.