Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Mantle Mod Download Links:
- 22.214.171.124.1 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2
- 126.96.36.199.2 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
- 188.8.131.52.3 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9
- 184.108.40.206.4 Minecraft Game version 1.9.0
- 220.127.116.11.5 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4
- 18.104.22.168.6 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
- 22.214.171.124.7 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2
- 126.96.36.199.8 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2-1.12.1- 1.12
- 188.8.131.52.9 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
- 184.108.40.206.10 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
- 220.127.116.11.11 Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
- 18.104.22.168.12 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
- 22.214.171.124.13 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
- 126.96.36.199.14 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
The Mantle Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a mod that contains shared code for Forge mods and is used by the Slime Knights. Mantle Mod allows other mods to use Mantle’s API, which has been designed with ease of integration in mind; it also provides methods for other mods to share their data through common inventories (such as items or fluids). The Mantle API makes it easy to create tools like minimaps, radar-type maps, and many more features!
Mantle Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 contains shared code for Forge mods and is used by the Slime Knights. A descriptive book code and common inventories are found here.
Compile from Source
Note: Git MUST be installed and in the system path to use our scripts.
- setup: Run [gradle]in the repository root:
gradlew[.bat] [setupDevWorkspace|setupDecompWorkspace] [eclipse|idea]
- build: Run [gradle]in the repository root:
- if obscure gradle issues are found try running
Please include the following:
- Minecraft version
- Mantle version
- Versions of Mantle dependant mods
- Forge version/build
- Versions of any mods potentially related to the issue
- Any relevant screenshots are greatly appreciated.
- For crashes:
- Steps to reproduce
- ForgeModLoader-client-0.log (the FML log) from the root folder of the client
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge: https://wminecraft.net/minecraft-forge/
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.