Table of Contents:
- 1 The special features of Botania Mod
- 2 The interesting experiences of Botania Mod
- 3 How to install Botania Mod?
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 How To Download:
- 6 Botania Mod for Minecraft [1.18.1, 1.17.1] Download Links:
- 126.96.36.199.1 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4:
- 188.8.131.52.2 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
- 184.108.40.206.3 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 220.127.116.11.4 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 18.104.22.168.5 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2:
- 22.214.171.124.6 Minecraft Game version 1.12.1 – 1.12:
- 126.96.36.199.7 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
- 188.8.131.52.8 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
- 184.108.40.206.9 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
- 220.127.116.11.10 Minecraft Game version 1.16.1:
- 18.104.22.168.11 Minecraft Game version 1.16.2:
- 22.214.171.124.12 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
- 126.96.36.199.13 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4:
- 188.8.131.52.14 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
- 184.108.40.206.15 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1: (Fabric version:)
- 220.127.116.11.16 Minecraft Game version 1.18.1: (Fabric version:)
- 6.0.1 FAQ
The Botania Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a tech mod themed around natural magic that offers Botanical Magic to the world of Minecraft! Botania is fully playable by itself (and is designed to be played like that), but it functions well with other mods too. The mod focuses on automation without grinding by which systems have to be thought out and not just created following blueprints on NEI or wiki
The special features of Botania Mod
There are 3 outstanding features of Botania Mod: Create magic flowers and equipment, create 16 new flowers, control Mana to create ores.
Create magic flowers and equipment
This is a feature that helps create magical flowers, magic equipment that can utilize energy from the earth and in the form of Mana. With a time-based, target-based and original energy system, the Botania Mod has a clear difference with the types of magic or basic technology mod. Control Mana and watch it shine in real time, giving your world a new light.
Create 16 new flowers
This feature helps decorate the Minecraft game world with diverse tones, create 16 new flowers, and all of these flowers are used to decorate or craft items. Also, another plus is that they have dye glow particles.
Control Mana to create ores
It includes an energy system called Mana. This is the most basic form of electricity. It takes a combination of timing and alignment for the power to work in the right direction – automatically or manually without being lost to the outside. Mana is also used for many other missions, such as Runic Infusion, enchantment, tool repair, or powering magic items.
The interesting experiences of Botania Mod
Botania Mod for Minecraft is a Minecraft Mod technology with magic from nature. The main idea of the Botania Mod is to create magical flowers and magic equipment capable of utilizing energy from the earth and in the form of Mana. Botania Mod is a Minecraft mod that allows for independent play but also has the same features as other mods. The mod focuses on automation without outside influences. Therefore, this mod is not created by blueprints on NEI or Wiki.
Explore the in-game documentary book as Lexica Botania. They will let you know how modpack works. You can create it by associating a book with any subtree. Fastcraft Mod will help you speed up gaming by significantly improving client and server performance while gaming, in addition, Fastcraft Mod also helps launch games faster, reduces network bandwidth in some scenes. With original electric technology, Botania Mod has its own unique style, which is different from conventional technology or magic mods. Also in this Minecraft Mod, you will control the Mana – a new type of energy material capable of creating ores, automating wood farming as well as storing items.
Hopefully this article helps you to better understand Botania Mod in Minecraft.
To get started in Botania, one needs to find magical flowers around the world, they spawn in one of 16 colors. These flowers can be made into petals, which are the main crafting material in the mod.
An ingame documentation book exists, in the form of the Lexica Botania. It tells you how the mod works. You can make it by combining a book with any sapling.
Botania features a power system called Mana, which is a somewhat original power system, compared to most others out there. It’s a power system that requires aiming and time coordination, as the power does not go where you want automatically or instantaneously, for more info, see the following video:
The Mana can also be applied for other tasks, such as Runic Infusion (see video below), enchanting, repairing tools or powering magical artifacts.
Video tutorial on Youtube:
- Haha: funny number
- Add: tomater (Eutro)
- Add: Spreader (de)wooling now makes sounds (quat)
- Add: Support for CraftTweaker recipe replacing and printing
- Add: Jiyuulia and Tangleberrie Petites (artemisSystem)
- Add: Niter to Orechid (iTitus)
- Change: Make Rannuncarpus wand operation consistent with other flowers
- Change: Mana Enchanter now allows crying obsidian alongside obsidian
- Change: Cache failed-to-match state of crafty crate, which improves lag of idle Crafty Crates that have an invalid recipe
- Change: Blacklist special flowers from Buzzier Bees bonemeal duping
- Change: Make Corporea Crystal Cube look better (better AO, break particle, item render) (quat)
- Change: Remove data related to 2021 summer build contest (quat)
- Change: Spreaders interact with right clicks more smartly (quat)
- Change: API: ManaItemHandler.request/requestExact can now pull from multiple items to satisfy one request (noeppi)
- Fix: Mana Enchanter’s form and fade sound effect subtitles were swapped
- Fix: Bifrost Rods breaking at y = 0
- Fix: Rare crash when spawning charged creepers from Loonium
- Fix: Floral Obedience Stick desyncs flowers when used from Dispenser
- Fix: Improve performance of large corporea spark networks
- Fix: Exoflame bugging out on modded furnaces sometimes by moving past the maximum cook time
- Fix: Mobs spawning on platforms
- Fix: Corporea Crystal Cube used null ItemStacks, precise effects unknown but definitely a bug 🙂
- Fix: Village chest loot not spawning properly
- Fix: Sparks sometimes kept acting as if they were still there after being removed
- Fix: Incorrect logic check in TileExposedSimpleInventory.canInsertItem
- Fix: Cirrus Pendant not firing jump events and thus breaking with mods that expect it (StrikerRocker)
How to install Botania Mod?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, You have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Required mods Baubles Mod (For Minecraft 1.12.2 and older) – Curios API (For Minecraft 1.14.4 and newer) – Patchouli Mod (For Minecraft 1.14.4 and newer)
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How To Download:
Botania Mod for Minecraft [1.18.1, 1.17.1] Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1: (Fabric version:)
Author: Vazkii – Source: Curse
Q: The download link is broken.
A: Make sure to download the latest version of Minecraft Forge and the mod.
Q: How do I install this mod?
A: First, you need download and install Minecraft Forge. Then, download the mod and drag and drop the .jar file into the mods folder found in .minecraft folder.