Table of Contents:
The Leaping enchantment can be obtained just like any other treasure enchantment, being available as loot in chests, fishing, or from the Librarian Villager. It can only be obtained at one level. The magic is exclusive to boots. You can use a double jump anytime your motion is moving downward.
Following the Movement Mod Series tradition, “Leap” improves players’ jumping potential by allowing them to jump a second time, hence the name “Leap”.
It was inspired by many video games that came before, such as Mario, Doom, which have a very cool movement system. With Leap installed, players can jump to terrains that seem impossible before but entirely possible now. Enjoy the agility, which will help you through many hardships during your run of the game.
- You can find Enchantment Book of Leap in many dungeons, fishing and treasure hunting.
- Upon enchanting your shoes, you can start pressing Jump two times to Leap.
This mod is part of a series of mods. You don’t have to install these other mods for Leap to work, but they will work together, except for Step, which may not be applied to the same boots as Leap.
- Dash – A dashing mod that adds a new enchant to boots allowing you to dash around.
- Step – Step up your vanilla experience with this mod that adds a balanced Stepping enchantment that allows you to walk up entire blocks similar to horses.
How to install Leap Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Leap Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Leap Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4
Leap Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4
Leap Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2
Leap Mod For Minecraft 1.16.1
Leap Mod For Minecraft 1.16.2
Leap Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3
Leap Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4
Leap Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5
Author and Credit: KingPhygieBoo ❘ 5,730 views