Table of Contents:
What is Christmas Spirit Mod?
Christmas Spirit Spread Christmas cheer with this Christmas-filled mod! This mod includes many features like gift gifting, decorating Christmas trees, baking Christmas candy, and more! This mod is designed to be played with others as it contains a gift system.
Christmas Spirit 1.16.4 instills the spirit of one of the most anticipated holidays on the entire planet, Christmas. As November comes to an end and December arrives, people get to see the subtle change in the atmosphere everywhere. Decorations are starting to get hanged up, presents are being purchased more frequently, and Santa seems to have something cooked up for this year’s holiday.
- Christmas Themed Items are added into the game.
When this mod is installed, all biomes generated (excluding oceans by default) will freeze, creating snow and ice all through the lands! This feature can be completely disabled by config.
Minecraft’s default ambient music has been removed in exchange for 11 Kevin Macleod Christmas songs (which are royalty-free)! This mod also includes Christmas-themed music discs such as “Minecraft Christmas – Area 11 feat Simon from the Yogscasts” & “Wish Backing – Kevin Macleod.”
Gingerbread, Sugar Cookies, Peppermint Candy, Soda…and…even…Sprite Cranberry can all be crafted via an involved baking process. These baked goods offer a special effect that will be explained further later.
Garland, Reefs, Candy Cane Blocks, Christmas Lights, Ornaments, Stockings, Frosted Glass, and much more can all be crafted and help “holiday-ify” your Minecraft world.
Give Gifts to Players
By crafting an Unwrapped Present, players can place any item they’d like to give as a gift. With that item, players specify the color of the present, date, and player they want to open the present. This allows players to set dates when the present can be opened.
Every day, when a player logs in, they’ll receive a Present from Santa with a random surprise inside! The possible gifts change based on the day it was given. The present’s chances of giving you a great item can be increased via stacking the “Holiday Spirit” effect.
Naughty or Nice
What if you don’t like spreading Christmas cheer? Well, there’s a special place in the nether for you! …Just kidding, there’s content for you as well! By doing naughty deeds like killing baby animals, players, cats, dogs, etc., you will gain the “Naughty” effect. When the naughty effect reaches a stack of 5, Santa will write you on his Naughty List! When on the list, instead of receiving cool items from Santa’s presents, you will instead be given Lumps of Coal (can be increased with more stacks of Naughty). If Jack Frosts appears, you can trade with him to gain Frostbourne Ingots, which can be crafted into overpowered armor and weapons! If you are on the Naughty List and want to be removed, eat a hard-to-craft Santa Cookie!
Families and friends put aside their daily chores and responsible as Christmas constitute something quite special to them. There is no substitute for the feeling of sitting by the fire, listening to that old Christmas song, and being all cozy. Better yet, Minecrafters all around the world can experience the same atmosphere just by installing Christmas Spirit, where Christmas trees, presents, Santa Clause, and his ride are a reality.
How to install
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge 1.16.4.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Christmas Spirit 1.16.4 Download Links:
Author: TheRealCalemi ❘ Rating: 4.20 − 45 votes | 3,761 views