Table of Contents:
BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 was specifically created for its builder community. It is made for builders to assist match the fundamental Minecraft vanilla design in more kinds of manners. The Package offers blocks which often get ignored and attempts to enhance the textures by assisting fit them with different kinds of the class. By way of instance, you can imagine the rocks, diorite, andesite, and even granite counters. All component of the type: rock however nevertheless too distinct to fit together in a single building.
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack 1.16.5, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Screenshots:
BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!