Table of Contents:
Slight Depth Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.5/ / 1.15.2 was made on account of the writer’s aggravation toward most popular 3D source packs which typically add a lot of details in which they are not necessarily wanted. Rather, the Bundle concentrates more about how best to deepen the match on a depth level whilst still figure out how to make it significantly less pixelated and simpler. Through introducing 3D versions for various blocks and objects, Slight Depths efficiently emphasize their thickness and smoothen out them with angles. Upon launching Slight Depth will blow you out with its simple yet innovative thought. Successfully in maximizing Minecraft and enhanced it in many ways nevertheless, Slight Depth does not lose the conventional setting of the match.
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Slight Depth Resource Pack 1.16.5, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Adds detailed, but faithful 3D models for select blocks and items in true vanilla fashion!
A proper balance between the level of detail and performance.
Smooth tools and weapons without jagged edges.
Detailed and alternating bookshelves to make your enchanting setup unique and eye-pleasing.
Vanilla-feeling interiors for furnaces, jukeboxes, and others, adding some more life inside them.
Realistic, varied, and performance-friendly models for certain crops and flowers.
Specular and emissive textures for some reflective or glowing surfaces.
Optifine and shaders are not required to use Slight Depth!
Crops: stems, berry bushes, nether wart
Redstone: repeater, comparator, daylight sensor
Utility: crafting table, cartography table, loom, blast furnace, smoker
Tools: fishing rod, shears, crossbow, trident icon
Slight Depth Resource Pack 1.16.5 Screenshots:
Slight Depth Resource Pack 1.16.5 Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!