Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Water Strainer Mod for Minecraft?
- 2 Features:
- 3 Water Strainer Mod [1.17.1/1.16.5] Download Links:
- 4 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Water Strainer [1.17.1 / 1.16.5] is a mod that will allow us to make fishing nets to catch fish and random objects from the game through ocean currents and river currents. With these nets, we can catch the same as fishing, but without having to be present.
These fishing nets are made up of the elements, the filter and the net. The net is responsible for capturing objects and fish, which will be stored in the filter. Once manufactured and placed, these nets will work alone, so the players will only have to go from time to time to open the filter, and we will extract all the fish and resources that the current has drawn.
How to install Download Water Strainer Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Water Strainer Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Water Strainer Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Water Strainer Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
There are currently two different types of strainer:
- Survivalist’s Strainer: Collects general items such as Sand, Gravel, Sticks, Clay, Stone, Planks (..)
- Fisherman’s Strainer: Collects all kinds of fish, junk and treasures
The Survivalist’s Strainer has 2 different sub versions – a wide and a tight one.
The wide version catches only big-sized items while the tight version catches only small-sized items.
Use the normal one if you want a high varity of items or one of the sub versions to collect specific items.
Idle Time & Durability:
The Strainer Base will attempt to catch an item every 25-35 seconds (by default).
Depending on the efficiency (section below) the idle time will increase or decrease.
Catching an item will damage the Strainer and use up 1 durability.
- Normal: 120 [1 Hour]
- Solid: 720 [6 Hours]
- Reinforced: 5760 [48 Hours = 2 Days]
A higher tier Strainer does not have a higher chance to catch something, it will just last longer.
Your strainer’s efficiency is based on its placement and increases/decreases the idle time (if enabled).
You can craft an Efficiency Meter to measure the exact percentage. The strainer is currently influenced by:
Still water / flowing water:
Still water (a water source block) will give you no bonus.
Flowing water, on the other hand, is more efficient and will increase efficiency by 10%.
A lower water level means less efficiency.
If your Strainer Base is more than 1 block away from a water source block, the efficiency will drop by 3% for each block. Which means if your Strainer is at the very end of a water stream (8th block) it will lose 6*3% = 18% efficiency.
So make sure your strainer is as close to the water source as possible, but not directly on the source to benefit from the flowing water bonus.
Adjacent Strainer Bases:
Every adjacent Strainer Base will lower the efficiency by 15%.
So if you plan to make a “farm” make sure to leave 1 block free between each Strainer Base.
If you build your Strainer Base in a specific biome the efficiency may differ.
The Strainer Base itself needs to be in that biome, not the water. Biomes that matter are:
- +10% Bonus – (Deep) Ocean
- +15% Bonus – Beach
- +20% Bonus – River
Configurating the LootTable:
The loottable config is located at config/waterstrainer/waterstrainer_loottable.cfg
Syntax: strainer_name | CATEGORY | modid:item_name | metadata | quantity | rarity
- You can add multiple metadata by separating them with comma (Example: 0,1,2,3)
- Higher rarity = Increased dropchance
- All items in a category share the same dropchance
- If you need help finding the modid and itemname use advanced tooltips (Press F3+H in game)
- Use the category and item name BLANK to decrease the chance of every other item in the loottable
- 1x Ender Pearl from Minecraft with a rarity of 10: strainer_survivalist | PEARL | minecraft:ender_pearl | 0 | 1 | 10
- 5x Cheese from Pam’s Harvestcraft with a rarity of 5: strainer_survivalist | FOOD | harvestcraft:cheeseItem | 0 | 5 | 5
- 1x Manyullyn Ingot from Tinker’s Construct [Meta 2 = Manyullyn Ingot] with a rarity of 1: strainer_survivalist | INGOT | tconstruct:ingots | 2 | 1 | 1
- 2x one of all 16 possible wool colors from Minecraft with a rarity of 5: strainer_survivalist | WOOL | minecraft:wool | 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 | 2 | 5
Automating & Compatibility:
The Strainer Base can be automated easily. Attach any kind of hopper or item pipe to the side of the Strainer Base to insert Strainer and bait. Use the bottom of the Strainer Base to extract obtained items.
You can add any kind of items and blocks from other mods to the loottable – for example iron-or aluminum nuggets.
Water Strainer Mod Screenshots:
Water Strainer Mod [1.17.1/1.16.5] Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2/1.9.4
Minecraft Game version 1.11.2
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Minecraft Game version 1.13.2
Minecraft Game version 1.14.2
Minecraft Game version 1.14.3
Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
Minecraft Game version 1.15.1
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Water Strainer Mod [1.16.5/1.12.2] for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.