Table of Contents:
- 1 Configuration Options
- 2 Screenshots:
- 3 Trees Do Not Float Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
- 220.127.116.11.1 Minecraft Game version 1.14.3:
- 18.104.22.168.2 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
- 22.214.171.124.3 Minecraft Game version 1.15:
- 126.96.36.199.4 Minecraft Game version 1.16.1:
- 188.8.131.52.5 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
- 184.108.40.206.6 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4:
- 220.127.116.11.7 Minecraft Game version 1.17:
- 18.104.22.168.8 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1: (Forge version:)
- 22.214.171.124.9 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1: (Fabric version:)
- 126.96.36.199.10 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1: (Forge version:)
- 188.8.131.52.11 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1: (Fabric version:)
- 4 How to install Trees Do Not Float Mod?
Do you ever get frustrated when your tree house is destroyed by a falling branch? Trees Do Not Float Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 will put those trees in their place with this mod that makes trees and leaves break down when the last supporting log is broken! Trees are no longer invincible to everything but fire!
- fallCondition: When do trees break? (
- fastLeafDecay: Leaves decay instantly. Ignored (leaves decay) when keepLogsIntact is true.
- keepLogsIntact: Log blocks move to the ground instead of dropping as items. Can be laggy. Leaves alwasy break when true.
- renderFallingLogs: Render falling logs? (Affects client side only.) Can be laggy.
- fallingLogsBreakPlants: Falling logs break leaves and other plants on the way down.
- fallingLogsBreakFragile: Falling logs break glass and other fragile blocks.
- activeWhen: Players can sneak (or not sneak) to disable mod for building. (SNEAKING, NOT_SNEAKING, or ALWAYS)
- breakFungalLeaves: Break large fungal wart blocks and Shroomlamps
- directDeposit: Place dropped items directly into player inventory. (Good for skyblock)
- applyFortune: Apply fortune from axe used to fell a tree. (If an axe was used.)
- consumeDurability: Remove durability from an axe used to fell a tree. (If an axe was used.)
- leafDurability: Tools take durability loss from leaves as well as logs.
- protectTools: Don’t break tools when using durability.
- applyHunger: Players gain hunger from felling trees, as if they had broken each log.
- leafHunger: Players gain hunger from leaves in addition to logs.
- nonPlayerLogLimit: Max logs that can be broken by non-player mechanics like pistons, fire and TNT.
- playerBaseLogLimit: Logs that can be broken by a player without using a tool.
- toolTierLogBonus: Additional logs that can be broken when player uses a tool, per tier of tool. Set zero to disable.
- enableEfficiencyLogMultiplier: When true, log breaking limit is multiplied by Efficiency enchantment level.
- stackDrops: Consolidate item drops into stacks to prevent lag.
- effectsPerSecond: Play particles and sounds? Number is max effects per second. 0-20
- maxJobsPerWorld: Maximum number of concurrent breaking tasks in each world. 1-256
- maxBreaksPerSecond: Max log/leaf blocks to break per second, per tree. 1 – 2560
- tickBudget: Max percentage of each server tick that can be used by TDNF in each world. 1 – 5
- maxFallingBlocks: Max number of active falling block entities. 1 – 64
- jobTimeoutSeconds: Tree cutting jobs will be abandoned if they take longer than this number of seconds. Use larger values if breaking speed is slow. 20-1800
- Multiple trees break concurrently
- Support for large mushrooms
- Support for breaking Wart blocks and Shroomlights on large fungal trees (configurable)
- More reliable breaking for large/unusually shaped modded trees
- More reliable (but not perfect) handling for closely spaced/interconnected trees
- Support for Oh The Biomes You’ll Go (BYG) trees
- Configuration Option: Disable fast leaf decay
- Configuration Option: Slower breaking speed
- Breaking limit controlled by tool tier and enchantment level (configurable)
Trees Do Not Float Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
How to install Trees Do Not Float Mod?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.