Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Aquaculture 2 Mod for Minecraft?
- 2 New fish, by biomes
- 3 The loots brought by this mod
- 4 Crafts and other mod items!
- 5 Aquaculture 2 Mod Screenshots:
- 6 Aquaculture 2 Mod [1.7.10 → 1.19.2, 1.18.2] Download Links:
- 7 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
If you’re a Minecraft fan who loves to fish, Aquaculture 2 is the mod for you! This mod expands the fishing system with over 30 new fish to catch, as well as rods, line & bobbers that allow you to customize your fishing experience. Whether you’re looking to add some extra challenge to the game or just want to catch more fish, Aquaculture 2 has something for everyone.
With the arrival of the official version 1.2, raw fish get a new feature: feed two tame cats to make a baby-cat (that’s pô cute!) And also attract and tame ocelots.
In 1.4, the fishing rod can have a carrot added to the end and is used in particular to guide the pig when it is on the back of a pig. It is during this version that a gain of experience is obtained when fishing for fish.
In 1.7.2 are added treasures and marine debris, when you fish, you can collect something other than fish. “Some” fish, since new varieties are also added:
Pufferfish, which severely poisons the player if eaten, which allows breathing potions to be crafted.
The clownfish, which restores very little when eaten and which has little interest other than feeding your cats.
Salmon that can be cooked and served as food for the player.
Thank you Loran for this report, we thus discover that fishing does not occupy a primordial place in the game Minecraft. This is why today we invite you to discover the Aquaculture mod .
Welcome to Aquaculture 2! An extension of the fishing system on Minecraft. For those who know me, you know I’m the creator of Metallurgy, another expansion mod that really boosts Minecraft’s mining system. Well, Aquaculture is an attempt to do the same for the fishery system.
With Aquaculture you never know what you are going to fish. Each biome is home to plenty of unique fish that you can only catch on that biome, and there are countless new loot items that you can randomly get by fishing.
All of this is possible by simply making the fishing rod out of iron.
This mod expands the possibilities for fishing, incorporating more than 30 new fish spread across different biomes, chests containing various items, new armor, new types of fishing rods and various food items and many more. .
The sequel to the mod with the same name is called Aquaculture 2. It significantly enhances fishing in Minecraft by introducing a number of upgradeable rods, a large number of new fish, and a new resource called Neptunium.
Three new rods—ranging from iron to gold to diamond—are added by this mod. You’ll be able to store bait and enhance your rod when you make a tackle box. Additionally, there are many different hooks available, and each one will give the rod some cool benefits like luck, increased durability, and the ability to change the way you cast to catch a variety of fish.
The only thing left is to go fishing.
With a fish mount, you can now even show off your fish.
Additionally, you can create a new set of tools and armor if you manage to stumble across any Neptunium.
How to install Download Aquaculture 2 Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Aquaculture 2 Mod [1.7.10 → 1.16.5/1.17.1] for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Aquaculture 2 Mod [1.7.10 → 1.16.5/1.17.1] for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Aquaculture 2 Mod [1.7.10 → 1.16.5/1.17.1] for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
New fish, by biomes
Note: the images from left to right correspond to the items from top to bottom.
Freshwater (Forest, Plains and Extreme Hills Biomes)
- Bluegill (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Gar (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Bass (Crafting table -> Raw fish fillet)
- Perch (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Brown Trout (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Catfish (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Carp (Crafting table -> Raw fish fillet)
- Muskellunge (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
Arid areas (Desert)
- Captain (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Boulti (Craft table -> Raw fish fillet)
- Bagrid (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Syndontis (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
Arctic areas (Tundra, Taiga)
- Cod (Craft table -> Raw fish fillet)
- Pollock (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Herring (Craft table -> Raw fish fillet)
- Rainbow Trout (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Pink salmon
- Blackfish (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Arapaima (Crafting table -> Raw fish fillet)
- Pirahna (Crafting table -> Raw fish fillet)
- Tambaqui (Crafting table -> Raw fish fillet)
- Electric Eel (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Frog (Crafting Table -> Frog Legs)
- Arrau Turtle
Salt water (Oceans, Beaches)
- Salmon (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Tuna (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Red Grouper (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Swordfish (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Shark (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
- Whale (Crafting Table -> Raw Whale Fillet)
- Squid (Crafting Table -> Ink Pockets)
- Blowfish (Crafting Table -> Raw Fish Fillet)
Mushrooms (Biomes mushroom)
- Red Shrooma (Crafting Table -> Red Mushrooms)
- Brown Shrooma (Crafting Table -> Brown Mushrooms)
By cooking raw fish fillets you get cooked fish fillets which restore 2.5 food points. Likewise, the cooked whale fillet earns you 5 food points!
The loots brought by this mod
- Seaweed / Algae (two types of algae)
- Driftwood [Driftwood] (Crafting Table -> 4 Oak Planks)
- Leather boots
- Tin Can [Tin Can] (Baked -> 1 iron ingot)
- Message in a bottle [Message In A Bottle] (Right click… and you will see! :))
- Box [Box] (A right click gives you items randomly)
- Lockbox (Right click gives you random items)
- Treasure Chest (Right click gives you items randomly)
- Goldfish (Crafting table -> 4 gold nuggets)
- Fish Bones (Crafting Table -> Bone Powder)
- Neptune’s Bounty (Right clicking gives you Neptune stuff, see below).
- Neptune Ingot [Neptunium Ingot] (Crafting Table -> Neptune Stuff, see below).
Crafts and other mod items!
In pictures, here are the crafts available and, for the items not mentioned above, an explanation of their interest!
The mod adds 3 new fishing rods with basic Minecraft ores (iron, diamond gold). Their effectiveness is of course increasingly important. The characteristics are to be discovered on the wiki .
Some other foods
The whale steak, it restores you 5 food points:
The fish fillet, it restores you 2.5 food points:
The whale burger, it restores all your food:
Frog legs, they restore 1.5 food points:
So here you have a small portrait of this mod which adds some nice features on the theme of fishing, thus enriching this area of Minecraft!
Aquaculture 2 Mod Screenshots:
Aquaculture 2 Mod [1.7.10 → 1.19.2, 1.18.2] Download Links:
1: Q: What is the difference between Aquaculture and Aquaculture 2?
A: Aquaculture 2 is a mod for Minecraft 1.10, while Aquaculture 1 is a mod for Minecraft 1.9. The only difference between the two mods are the fish added to catch with the fishing rods and bobbers.
2: Q: How do I install this mod?
A: Download and install Forge Mod Loader! Open your Start Menu, type %appdata% into the search bar, go into .minecraft/mods folder, then open mods folder, then open jar file of this mod. This mod should be in the jar file. If this is not the case, then try uninstalling and reinstalling this mod as well as Forge Mod Loader.
3: Q: What do I need to make fish spawn in my world?
A: You need a fishing rod and bobber, which can be crafted with almost any wood (you can use birch, oak, or spruce as well).
4: Q: How do I catch fish?
A: To catch a fish you need to have a fishing rod and bobber in your hand and then you will just need to press the right mouse button. This will make the bobber float up into the air. Then you need to aim the rod at it and just wait. If you want a fish to spawn in your world, then make sure that there is water above it.
5: Q: Do I have to craft all of these fishing rods & bobbers before I can catch fish?
A: Yes, you have to craft every one of them before you can start catching fish. However once you place them down they will remain in your inventory so that if you ever want to go back into creative mode and craft more of them, you can.
6: Q: How do I craft fishing rods & bobbers?
A: Fishing rods can be crafted with any wood (you can use birch, oak, or spruce as well) and bobbers are crafted with any wood except for oak.
7: Q: How do I get fish to spawn in my world?
A: You need to have water above the block where you want the fish to spawn. If you don’t have water above the block where you want the fish to spawn then they will not spawn there. The water must be at least 2 blocks deep over that block.
8: Q: How do I get all the fishing rods & bobbers?
A: They are all craftable with any kind of wood except for oak. So if you want to craft them all and make sure that there is always a rod and bobber in your inventory when you start Minecraft
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Aquaculture 2 Mod [1.7.10 → 1.16.5/1.17.1] for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.